Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No vin yet. Was at April 18-May 16 until today. Now it’s April 30-may 14

order date: August. Only upgrade is the 7 seater

Edit: talked to someone at tesla and they said my current estimated delivery day is May 5th 🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
Holding steady....no VIN yet.
Wow you bought 2 MYLR7
It appears Tesla is still prioritizing orders with FSD. I added FSD on 4/16 and today my EDD was moved from 5/22-6/21 to 4/26-5/9.

OD:11/11|MYLR7|MSM/White|20”|FSD: Added 4/16|EDD: 4/26-5/9
I am noticing that as well. The FSD prioritization is definitely apparent. If I do not start to see non FSD orders get VINs in the next couple of days, then I may have to get FSD. Really need this car by early June for a road trip, ideally sooner so I can get PPF and make sure it isn't a dud.

Picked up our MYLR 7 seater yesterday. Didn't find anything wrong with the car and it came with the charger. The only issue we had when we picked up is that the app was down and the car didn't sink into the app, so we couldn't use the phone to unlock it. They unlocked it for us, we got the the keys drove it home and a couple of hours later the app was back on. Home wall charger works well, the autopilot is still calibrating and we are getting to know each other.

Attachments

• 20220419_083220.jpg
    20220419_083220.jpg
    741 KB · Views: 126
  • 20220419_083704.jpg
    20220419_083704.jpg
    435.4 KB · Views: 61
Picked up our MYLR 7 seater yesterday. Didn't find anything wrong with the car and it came with the charger. The only issue we had when we picked up is that the app was down and the car didn't sink into the app, so we couldn't use the phone to unlock it. They unlocked it for us, we got the the keys drove it home and a couple of hours later the app was back on. Home wall charger works well, the autopilot is still calibrating and we are getting to know each other.
Congrats!! Followed your journey, so happy to see that waiting game has ended and new chapter started.

Reactions: MOM4
Congrats that red with white interior looks amazing!

Reactions: MOM4 and WhiteWi
Ok.....so now I am INSIDE my EDD of 4/20-5/18. Not a single word from Tesla yet. It would not surprise me if my EDD gets shoved back again, but it is annoying that I've received zero communication.
Yes being inside of the window isn't good. Usually pushes on the 2nd day. Ideally you want your window to narrow as well. You never know though, lots of movement happening today.