Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice. Do you plan to remove fsd
definitely. I mean Tesla can't even accurately predict a delivery timeline, so should I trust them with FSD? I do like EAP option but right now, I am not planning to give Tesla any extra dime.
and as the other poster said, will wait for delivery to be scheduled before removing. Also, no VIN yet, so I am not getting my hopes up.

My EDD updated to 8/2-8/16 this morning. Just as a data point, I originally ordered with no FSD. Toward the end of June, I added FSD, but then changed to EAP a couple days later (and still have it on). Neither seemed to have affected my EDD.

I am undecided on whether I'll keep EAP. I want it but each month my trade in is losing value and makes me want to tack on extra costs even less.

Reactions: Aviateur17
My EDD updated to 8/2-8/16 this morning. Just as a data point, I originally ordered with no FSD. Toward the end of June, I added FSD, but then changed to EAP a couple days later (and still have it on). Neither seemed to have affected my EDD.

I am undecided on whether I'll keep EAP. I want it but each month my trade in is losing value and makes me want to tack on extra costs even less.
You sure EAP can be removed once added? I read from reddit that EAP cannot be (easily, at least) removed like FSD.

Yep ill have to add carrier direct back once I get the vin but its progress. Good luck if you decide to add EAP!
I’m going to add carrier direct after VIN as well. Before my baby was born I was fine driving the 6.5 hours to pick it up… with a newborn? Not so much.

Apparently there are no substitutions as to who can pick up. I could easily get a POA but what I read from Tesla is everyone on the registration must be present. And I’m on my trade-in registration too. So paying extra for delivery after waiting forever is the plan.