Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Question. I missed Tesla's call. There was an update through text saying that I should specify delivery location in my profile but I cannot find it online or in the app for this. Anyone know how to do this? I honestly thought the sales person has done this. OD October 9, 2021.

Tesla Update - As soon as possible, please log into tesla.com/teslaaccount and select your Delivery Location for your Model Y order.

Without your Delivery Location selected, we are unable to proceed with your order or assign a vehicle once one is available.

Question. I missed Tesla's call. There was an update through text saying that I should specify delivery location in my profile but I cannot find it online or in the app for this. Anyone know how to do this? I honestly thought the sales person has done this. OD October 9, 2021.

Tesla Update - As soon as possible, please log into tesla.com/teslaaccount and select your Delivery Location for your Model Y order.

Without your Delivery Location selected, we are unable to proceed with your order or assign a vehicle once one is available.
I would call them back and ask for them to look into what it says on their end.

Just called my local sales. He said that my location of Delivery is already in the system. We couldn't figure out why I got this text. Anyone else experienced this? I also got a call and text about trade in. We are not trading in anything.

We are super excited even though we still do not have a Vin. We have not heard from Tesla via text or call until now. EDD Aug 16.

Just called my local sales. He said that my location of Delivery is already in the system. We couldn't figure out why I got this text. Anyone else experienced this? I also got a call and text about trade in. We are not trading in anything.

We are super excited even though we still do not have a Vin. We have not heard from Tesla via text or call until now. EDD Aug 16.
That is good that they can see your delivery location on their end! I did get an email wanting to confirm my delivery location and if I had a trade in a couple weeks ago.

Scheduled delivery and removed FSD
Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 10.35.45 AM.png

I’m doing this if bumped once more

Oh and how did you remove fsd
I know a guy who still has his Remove FSD button even after VIN assignment but my situation was different.

Since I had previously been assigned a VIN and completed my insurance steps I wasn’t able to edit design myself anymore. So I just called my SA and he put a request in and it got removed in 10 min.