Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unfortunately every time I reached my EDD window (so far 3 times) with no VIN I got another EDD window on day 2.
[/QUOT lol lll
Unfortunately every time I reached my EDD window (so far 3 times) with no VIN I got another EDD window on day 2.

Unfortunately that's what happened the first time I got into the window. Expecting bad news tomorrow.

Finally put my blue 7 seat model Y order in.

Screenshot_20220817-131448.pngScreenshot_20220812-202302.png

March 4 to April 29 delivery.

Wish I ordered a year ago. I was waiting for the 4680 Y. Bad move

I just got Aug 29 - Sep 12. I ordered in November last year
MYLR7

Fingers crossed!
Your post gives me hope I will get my car in the new year as it seems

My April order changed from Nov 25-Jan 8-> Feb-Apr -> Dec 8- Feb2….
Finally put my blue 7 seat model Y order in.

View attachment 842193View attachment 842194

March 4 to April 29 delivery.

Wish I ordered a year ago. I was waiting for the 4680 Y. Bad move
If you qualify for the tax credit, at least it will help make up for some of the price increase depending if the battery mineral sourcing helps qualify for the full $7,500 or not.

Reactions: cdub
MYLR7 MSM W/B 20" NT NFSD
After 14 EDDs OD 10/4
No order changes. Vin assigned 8/9, picked up supposedly monday but got delayed in transit. Finally pick up today. No panel gaps to my knowledge.
F521, matrix headlights, 1yr premium connectivity. Tesla rep says LR7 gets all season tires. Not sure how to confirm though. I got goodyear. Haven't checked the exact model. Ride was great. I'm satisfied with the speed. Haven't tried a P but it's not my thing to speed anyway. The LR is already fast enough and can go to 85mph in a few secs.

After 14 EDDs OD 10/4
No order changes. Vin assigned 8/9, picked up supposedly monday but got delayed in transit. Finally pick up today. No panel gaps to my knowledge.
F521, matrix headlights, 1yr premium connectivity. Tesla rep says LR7 gets all season tires. Not sure how to confirm though. I got goodyear. Haven't checked the exact model. Ride was great. I'm satisfied with the speed. Haven't tried a P but it's not my thing to speed anyway. The LR is already fast enough and can go to 85mph in a few secs.
Congrats! Happy to see more October 7 seaters being delivered.

Reactions: Aviateur17
After 14 EDDs OD 10/4
Door cards are updated?

Reactions: Aviateur17
There was a North or South Dakota person with that because they had scheduled carrier delivery. When they removed carrier delivery they got a specific date.
I changed location to a higher volume location near Minneapolis and the generic months EDD of Dec-Mar shifted to a 6 week specific date range pegged around year end. Interesting timing given the tax credit, I guess there are positives to counter balance further delays.

E9168F4D-C23A-4141-ABA8-A0D8C329CE20.jpeg

After 14 EDDs OD 10/4
How did you get 1yr of premium connectivity free?