Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I believe the cutoff for 1-year premium was sometime back in November 2021?

I supposedly have it on mine which I ordered in September 2021. Don't have the car yet so I can't confirm.
Premium Connectivity 1 year -> 30 day transition was by order date before or after October 15th, 2021:

80% down the page

Will there be a trial period for Premium Connectivity?

New orders of Model 3 and Model Y ordered on or after October 15, 2021
Yes, 30 days starting from delivery date

apparently this is the reason why MVPA wasn't regenerating to reflect trade-in value...and provided no more details other than he handed over the issue to local SA to look and inform me later....sigh.
I never got any reply email got back from my SA, nor helpful to this date. I just don't want to be pushed back further out for the new vin if this is the case.

• Informative
Reactions: Aviateur17
apparently this is the reason why MVPA wasn't regenerating to reflect trade-in value...and provided no more details other than he handed over the issue to local SA to look and inform me later....sigh.
I never got any reply email got back from my SA, nor helpful to this date. I just don't want to be pushed back further out for the new vin if this is the case.
Sadly I've seen that a few times in other threads (check Sept delivery thread). All I can say is sorry and hope it gets sorted :(