Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those who have taken recent delivery of their MYLR7’s, did your car come with the mobile charger?

Just got an email from Tesla offering a voucher to cover the cost of one.

FYI ordered my Y in Dec 2021
I got the voucher before delivery, and I ordered online yesterday.
I think people who is eligible for mobile charger but not getting a physical one in the trunk get the code in email to cover the cost.
I haven't picked up the car yet, so I don't know if it will be in the trunk or not. I doubt it.

Reactions: CV-MY
I got the voucher before delivery, and I ordered online yesterday.
I think people who is eligible for mobile charger but not getting a physical one in the trunk get the code in email to cover the cost.
I haven't picked up the car yet, so I don't know if it will be in the trunk or not. I doubt it.
I think you get the voucher ahead of delivery so people can receive their mobile charger sooner rather than getting the voucher on delivery and then ordering and wait. I didnt get a voucher at all so I expected the mobile charger in my car upon delivery, and yup it was in the trunk upon delivery.

Reactions: seanoh5
We took delivery 8/27. We were notified 8/17 vin next day in transit around 8/24 we got to schedule on 8/27 delivery, my sales rep said it arrived on 8/22.

4 miles on odometer

We got free mobile charger, doesn’t it come w 220 adapter, they told me they haven’t given for last 3 years??

Last edited:
Reactions: MrsWinterWheat
We took delivery 8/27. We were notified 8/17 vin next day in transit around 8/24 we got to schedule on 8/27 delivery, my sales rep said it arrived on 8/22.

4 miles on odometer

We got free mobile charger, doesn’t it come w 220 adapter
If you get it in the car it likely will be old stock and not have the 14-50 adapter. If you get coupon and order online it is new stock and you get the 14-50 in the kit.

Unfortunately I ordered the 14-50 on its own a month or more ago and can't return anymore so will likely be stuck with an extra 14-50 adapter as I'm surely going to get a coupon with ~Oct delivery but I'm still owed MC for a March order.

It's torture. I'd rather they just delay me 1 month at a time so I don't keep getting my hopes up.
Agreed, I feel the pain. I don't know how it is possible that someone over at "the plant" thought that giving me a two-week EDD in April was reasonable. It's generally been bumped by one and two week increments since then.

If you (Tesla) have no idea then just say so lol.

Ah well

It's torture. I'd rather they just delay me 1 month at a time so I don't keep getting my hopes up.
Agreed, I feel the pain. I don't know how it is possible that someone over at "the plant" thought that giving me a two-week EDD in April was reasonable. It's generally been bumped by one and two week increments since then.

If you (Tesla) have no idea then just say so lol.

Ah well
I feel that pain as well! This is a roller coast every week hoping that this week it is your turn!

On a weird and uncharacteristic EDD update mine was just moved from Sep 5-16 to now Sep 7-11. 🤷‍♀️

Update!!!
So I asked Tesla to reset my financing and apply for a loan cause interest rates may be going up here in Canada.

As I was going through I see I have a “view” button by MVPA…that hasn’t been there before.

Guess what??!!! It has a vin!!!!

F542xxx

Added:
No vin in the app just in MVPA on the website
Congratulations! Perhaps the long wait is almost over.

• Love
Update!!!
So I asked Tesla to reset my financing and apply for a loan cause interest rates may be going up here in Canada.

As I was going through I see I have a “view” button by MVPA…that hasn’t been there before.

Guess what??!!! It has a vin!!!!

F542xxx

Added:
No vin in the app just in MVPA on the website
Congratulations.
VIN did not show up for me on the account page until I schedule the delivery. TIll that time, it was in the source code first (you can search the hidden vin in source code now, you probably see it.) then my MVPA updated. (in my case, I had lost original VIN and old MVPA was there till new one replaces later on.)

So what I learned is that VIN disappeared from page source code, when I lost the VIN while MVPA is still present with the lost VIN #.

Received my VIN last night! WooHoo! Looks like a Fremont build

MYLR7 19"wheels White Ext/Blk Int, tow, no FSD
Ordered 1/12/22

EDD timeline:
9/1/22: 9/16-9/20 (VIN'd)
8/23/22: 9/5-9/19
8/22/22: 9/8-9/22
8/16/22: 8/29-9/9
8/3/22: 8/25-9/22
8/1/22: 8/18-9/22
6/27/22: 8/18-9/22