Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked mine (F531) today. Flawless and so much better than my 2018 RWD Model 3 :)
40AA23EC-8726-4B54-81C5-9E43893D88E6.jpeg

I have seen people talk about different delivery options, but I haven't seen an option for my own car. I thought I would have an option when I scheduled the appointment but it set it to a pickup at the delivery center. I live pretty close so it is okay, but I am curious if you have to request another option through a SA. When I look in the app it shows that I have an express delivery which again, I am not sure if there is a difference.

I have seen people talk about different delivery options, but I haven't seen an option for my own car. I thought I would have an option when I scheduled the appointment but it set it to a pickup at the delivery center. I live pretty close so it is okay, but I am curious if you have to request another option through a SA. When I look in the app it shows that I have an express delivery which again, I am not sure if there is a difference.
I live 330km from the service centre and I wasn’t given that option. We did call and ask and it wasn’t an option from our service centre. Could be that our service centre is too small.

Had our car delivered Sep 12th F539 through carrier direct. Car feels great, there were some gaps around the lights. One taillight had condensation. One headlight wasn’t flush. The mid row back seating panel was broken and pulled apart. We couldn’t clip it back together and the weather stripping on the passenger window on the front side was rippled. Put in the service request through the app, and have a Mobil team coming out next week. The delivery driver did get the interior a bit dirty to include the headliner, but we will attempt to clean it ourselves. We didn’t want to put in a service appointment for every little thing but the condensation is the big one. Had 4 miles on it at delivery. Once I swapped my profile to carrier direct after getting the VIN all EDDs vanished to TBD. FYI. I wound up calling the SA to verify I was good on ny end and it would be ready for delivery when it arrived at the service center. It took 1 week from arrival in KC to delivery in my driveway 6 hours away. We couldn’t be happier, glad the wait is over! Good luck to the rest of you!

Got my third VIN after two mismatches on Sunday. EDD 9/14-9/22. Texted my SA who told me it's a correct match this time. Woke up to no VIN. Texted my SA to see what's going on, but I assume he's going to tell me it's ANOTHER mismatch. I don't want to be a jerk but I also would like to tell them to get their *sugar* together and get me a car now since they keep giving me incorrect VINs.

Finally… just some paint smudges that needed buffed out (they did it on the spot, took 5 min). Pretty much perfect.

Attachments

• 042AB2B0-E22E-4EDD-AD14-8D249FBBF238.jpeg
    042AB2B0-E22E-4EDD-AD14-8D249FBBF238.jpeg
    555.5 KB · Views: 64
  • 0FB9D537-7AB5-4C51-BEAE-08EE5B7BB694.jpeg
    0FB9D537-7AB5-4C51-BEAE-08EE5B7BB694.jpeg
    329.6 KB · Views: 71
  • 2D9987E1-51B0-43B9-85BD-0FC120B6CC1A.jpeg
    2D9987E1-51B0-43B9-85BD-0FC120B6CC1A.jpeg
    588.5 KB · Views: 75
MYLR7 19” Silver/Black, tow, no FSD
OD 1/1/2022
VIN 9/9/2022 (F547)
EDD 9/22-9/26

I am still waiting for delivery scheduling text.

I have read that MYLR7s won’t come with cargo covers, but I wonder if anyone has installed one of the aftermarket ones. If so, do the attachment points interfere with using the third row when the retractable cargo cover is removed?

MYLR7 19” Silver/Black, tow, no FSD
OD 1/1/2022
VIN 9/9/2022 (F547)
EDD 9/22-9/26

I am still waiting for delivery scheduling text.

I have read that MYLR7s won’t come with cargo covers, but I wonder if anyone has installed one of the aftermarket ones. If so, do the attachment points interfere with using the third row when the retractable cargo cover is removed?

also waiting for scheduling text. VIN'd on the 3rd, and 4th was a text that car left factory. i'm on the east coast so expect longer time before car gets here. but still, it's so hard to wait.

Reactions: weekenddays
heh elon must be playing with me, 15 minutes after last post, got a text to schedule pick up. set for 18th. so data point for friends here from the day you get text of VIN assignment, within one day second text notification that car leaves factory, two weeks for car to go across country (fremont built, new york pick up) and set off the next text to schedule pick up.