Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up today in Southern CA. PF594 ordered mid-May. They unlocked the car to let me check it out before accepting delivery, which was nice. Seems to be near perfect so far after going through some checklists from online, except the rear 12v doesn't seem to be providing any power even when the front 12v is providing 15.5v. (Obviously not a thing to reject delivery on). I'll make a service request and finished testing everything else out.
Can't edit my post. Of note- no USS and no cargo cover. Have any 7-seaters come with a cargo cover?

Long time lurker...

Finally picked up my vehicle today in NJ.
PF592
Ordered: 11/21
2023 MYLR7
White/black
No tow
Car was flawless, minimal to no panel gaps, paint is in great condition, and no issues in the interior. Very happy with the vehicle. Now awaiting accessories and adding more to the Christmas list

Long time lurker...

Finally picked up my vehicle today in NJ.
PF592
Ordered: 11/21
2023 MYLR7
White/black
No tow
Car was flawless, minimal to no panel gaps, paint is in great condition, and no issues in the interior. Very happy with the vehicle. Now awaiting accessories and adding more to the Christmas list
Forgot to mention, no USS, looks like older cameras (not sure it matters to me), 19" wheels, no matrix headlights, new dash, and felt like comfort suspension.

Forgot to mention, no USS, looks like older cameras (not sure it matters to me), 19" wheels, no matrix headlights, new dash, and felt like comfort suspension.
If you try to purchase the CCS adaptor on the website does it tell you your car isn't compatible? I would have thought my delivery of a PF394 this week would be ccs compatible but the website says it isn't.

The supercharger network was a pro in my purchasing decision but with rate increases rivaling gas prices, I wanted the option to use ccs if cheaper...

If you try to purchase the CCS adaptor on the website does it tell you your car isn't compatible? I would have thought my delivery of a PF394 this week would be ccs compatible but the website says it isn't.

The supercharger network was a pro in my purchasing decision but with rate increases rivaling gas prices, I wanted the option to use ccs if cheaper...
Oops, I'm dumb. Additional info screen in the car does say it is CCS enabled. The vin group must not be updated on Tesla's website to allow me to purchase the adaptor yet.

Got a text that my car will supposedly be delivered in the next few weeks. I wonder if people are canceling to try and get the tax credit? But then again, I've gotten a text before to get all my info in (which it already was) and then crickets so who knows?

OD: 04/09/22
EDD: is now 12/5-12/31 (not holding my breath)

Sigh. Where is the dislike button? Tesla is such a crazy mess in operations. I just got another text asking me to finish my payment info. Not even going to bother since I've listened before and had everything expire on me.
I agree, it's been a mess... I'm just gonna wait and see what will happen before getting financing setup. I have a suspicion they're gonna have everyone "get ready for delivery" so they can deliver as much as they can when people cancel their orders for the tax credit.

My April order appears to be getting close to delivery, started as 12/30 -12/31, then 12/24 -12/31, now 12/6 - 12/31. I’m still unsure if I even want it, and the removal of USS doesn’t help for me. I’d really prefer to see how they are able to accomplish the park assist with cameras only before I trade in my Model 3 for the Model Y.

I’ve changed the color of my config back and forth a few times hoping it will change my delivery date into next year, so far no such luck.

My April order appears to be getting close to delivery, started as 12/30 -12/31, then 12/24 -12/31, now 12/6 - 12/31. I’m still unsure if I even want it, and the removal of USS doesn’t help for me. I’d really prefer to see how they are able to accomplish the park assist with cameras only before I trade in my Model 3 for the Model Y.

I’ve changed the color of my config back and forth a few times hoping it will change my delivery date into next year, so far no such luck.
I agree, it's been a mess... I'm just gonna wait and see what will happen before getting financing setup. I have a suspicion they're gonna have everyone "get ready for delivery" so they can deliver as much as they can when people cancel their orders for the tax credit.

Business wise I don't blame them for trying to maximize the amount of deliveries in Q4 but c'mon there has to be a better way to do this. And the SA's never respond so the customer is just left hanging.

Oh good to know Pelo. I was contemplating changing the color to see if I could change the delivery date. Are you going to keep your delivery if they offer to you before next year?

Business wise I don't blame them for trying to maximize the amount of deliveries in Q4 but c'mon there has to be a better way to do this. And the SA's never respond so the customer is just left hanging.

Oh good to know Pelo. I was contemplating changing the color to see if I could change the delivery date. Are you going to keep your delivery if they offer to you before next year?
Probably not. I may say I’m out of town or something an unable to make their dates. If they cancel they cancel. I’m pretty content with my 3, and we ended up getting an ICE 7 seat suv used that meets our needs when we need more passenger capacity. I was almost treating this as a $250 bet that the model 3 price would continue to increase and that between a potential tax credit and increased trade in value of the 3 due to increased cost new, that I’d potentially be able to get the Y for little to no additional money out of pocket. If that doesn’t end up being the case, I’m ok with taking a $250 loss.

All of that said - had they not removed the USS prior to getting parking assist working with the cameras, there is a strong chance I’d have ended up taking delivery. The Model 3 is our primary driver for our family of 4, and my wife is really pushing for the extra space.

How did you put the order on hold until April 2023?
I have the same config as your MYLR7 btw.

Same question. I didn't know this was an option?

I requested the hold before a VIN was assigned to me, after I got the EDD updated on the app from "Dec 2022" to "12/3 to 12/31" I texted Tesla ask to put the order on hold, they replied asking when I want to take delivery, I said April 2023 (when I ordered my EDD was Jan - April 2023), and they just made the change.

• Informative
Reactions: cdub and RoBoRaT