Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR White / Black / Gemini / 7 Seat
OD 1/15
Profile Completion: 1/18
EDD 1: Feb - April
EDD 2: Mar 4 - Mar 31
EDD 3: Mar 24 - Mar 31 --Updated Feb 22nd
VIN not assigned.
Same build, just in PA. EDD has been holding steady at Feb 25-Mar 31, no VIN yet.

If all the 7-seaters come from Fremont, we might be getting bogged down in the many S’s and X’s that were ordered in January when those prices dropped too

May be silly question- I would appreciate if someone can educate me. do we all get a text message from SA to inform that VIN will be assigned in a week or two is it a standard practice that Tesla follows? Currently I have 4 weeks window on my booking Mar 3 - Mar 30 previously it was Feb 23 - Mar 30

My current EDD pushed back by 9 days today.
My MYLR7 Red/Black/No tow/19 Inch
Loc: NJ
OD:1/13
EDD1: Feb - March
EDD2: 02/17-2/23
EDD3: 2/23-3/23
Today EDD4: 3/4-3/31
I doubt it cannot be delivered in March. Seems it goes to April.
Sorry to see that...but I bet they get it to you in March. They will always maximize deliveries by quarter end. You'll get it in March 🤞 🤞

Reactions: protagonist911
May be silly question- I would appreciate if someone can educate me. do we all get a text message from SA to inform that VIN will be assigned in a week or two is it a standard practice that Tesla follows? Currently I have 4 weeks window on my booking Mar 3 - Mar 30 previously it was Feb 23 - Mar 30
No - and not a silly question! I am picking up my 3rd Tesla next Friday and I've never gotten that text from an SA for any of them. But a lot of people do for some reason...who knows. I didn't get anything from an SA - I got the text that my VIN had been assigned, then 8 days later got a text saying it was time to schedule my delivery. Nothing from an SA at all throughout this current order.

• Love
Reactions: Chey
No - and not a silly question! I am picking up my 3rd Tesla next Friday and I've never gotten that text from an SA for any of them. But a lot of people do for some reason...who knows. I didn't get anything from an SA - I got the text that my VIN had been assigned, then 8 days later got a text saying it was time to schedule my delivery. Nothing from an SA at all throughout this current order.
Thanks for sharing that. I also have not received any text messages. I wonder if those that are getting messages from SAs placed their order in a showroom instead of on their own?

Oh wow you're the first I've seen in here with the exact build as me, and I'm in upstate NY. Only difference is I ordered 1/14. I've been holding steady for the longest time at 2/27 through 3/28. We probably will get our VINs around the same time I'd think.
Where in upstate are you coming from? Mt Kiscko is about a 5+ hr drive for me (Rochester area). Wife wants me to consider home delivery but after hearing all the issues with build quality has me concerned to take it sight unseen.

3? You're hoarding them haha

OD1: 1/28 | EDD: March - April | MY Long Range 20" White/Black 7 Seat FSD, Mexico

My process being from Mexico is very different from US. I can't see any EDD.

So, I started seeing that people with similar configurations as mine were starting to have smaller windows and called my SA to ask about my timeframe.

He keeps maintaining that the car will be delivered to me in the second week of march. If that were to be true, I should be getting a VIN next week.

Finger Crossed.

Reactions: GoGators!