Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

75D owners - How much does a full charge show for you?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
241.96 rated range at 100%; mileage at time of reading was 40,603.

Car is an uncorked January 2017 build of a S75D née S60D.

Charging habits: typically charge to 70/80%. I generally drive with the battery level between 30% - 80%. Will charge to 100% only if I am planning on driving immediately after reaching 100%. Have done multiple charges to 100%, but immediately drive when after reaching 100%. Estimate supercharging usage to be slightly higher than normal (~2 SC's per month on average, although when I'm supercharging it's generally for a road trip meaning I might do 8-10 SCs that month but 0 SCs for the next few months, assuming I'm not on a road trip then.)

I should also note prior to unlocking the range upgrade, I would generally charge to 100% of the "60"KW pack which is believed to be ~86% of the real capacity of the 75 pack.

~6.6% loss from the current S75D benchmark of 259.
Wow, I was going to write up a report on my car, but ALL of my numbers are pretty much exactly the same as yours (except my car is a few months older). Interesting. What was your rated range after you did the 60=>75 upgrade? Mine was 249.

241 miles , with the odometer reading almost 60,000 miles. It's been stable at this level for almost 20,000 miles now. 90% is 214-215 miles. Lots of long freeway drives regularly, with supercharging stops so I can keep the lowest level of charge to about 20-25% .

But there's more: with range mode on and AP set to 73-75mph, I get close to 100% of rated range on 100+ mile drives in good conditions, which I consider great performance. I can slow down to 70 and get a few percent better than rated range, so I don't consider the rated range a limiting factor - I can drive the car just as I used to drive an ICE and still get 96-99% of rated range consistently. If I kept to speed limit I'd do noticeably better.

• Informative
Reactions: croman and isjka
I just charged my 75D to 100% for the first time today and got 315miles!
Its possible your on rated range? There is no way your on actual thats for sure.

My:
75D refresh Showroom car April 2016 build took delivery Sept 30, 2016 with less then 50 miles on it. 259 surprising right off the bat even though it was getting charges in the showroom for months I am sure.

Car now has 20k miles and range on full charge(which I do when I start long trips of which I do quite a bit) floats from 244-246. Been watching it slowly creep down to this level and it has seemed to level off here now for the last 7000 miles.

241 miles , with the odometer reading almost 60,000 miles. It's been stable at this level for almost 20,000 miles now. 90% is 214-215 miles. Lots of long freeway drives regularly, with supercharging stops so I can keep the lowest level of charge to about 20-25% .

But there's more: with range mode on and AP set to 73-75mph, I get close to 100% of rated range on 100+ mile drives in good conditions, which I consider great performance. I can slow down to 70 and get a few percent better than rated range, so I don't consider the rated range a limiting factor - I can drive the car just as I used to drive an ICE and still get 96-99% of rated range consistently. If I kept to speed limit I'd do noticeably better.
That's exactly what I see in my 75D also.

Reactions: suraj1194