TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

A sign o Discontent: Elon: Please Dump Trump

Discussion in 'Energy, Environment, and Policy' started by Owner, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Owner

Owner Active Member

2. Owner

Owner Active Member

sjm-tesla-0303-003.jpg

• Disagree x 2
    • Funny x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Love x 1
  3. Hotlobstah

Hotlobstah Member

Important to stay close to the mad king

• Like x 6
  4. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

I think people do not understand what Elon is tying to do, he is not good buddy's with the idiot he is a voice of reason and intelligence. I wish there were more people like Elon that would be giving reasonable advise, we are on our way to being the most polluting nation on earth.

• Like x 4
  5. miimura

miimura Active Member

"Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer".

• Like x 1
  6. Branzo90D

Branzo90D Salt and Pepper

Elon needs to stay there to help protect things like federal tax credits for purchasing an EV, clean fuels, solar power, etc. I don't see the issue frankly. You can believe the Koch Brothers have their anti-renewables people speaking to him every chance they get.

He is not backing up what the guy says or does, generally speaking. I hope he is "the voice of reason," if/when he gets asked. Let's hope he gets asked frequently.

• Like x 1
  7. disagree

disagree hos epi to polu

How do we know this isn't the conversation?

Trump: Elon, you lie on your twitter all the time and people LOVE YOU. How do you do it?!??!

Elon: I let them think I would be their friend, if only they could meet me... Now, can we get back to talking about trophy wives?

:eek:

8. Lump

Lump Active Member

TSLA shareholder meeting is going to be a "hoot".

9. Raffy.Roma

Raffy.Roma Active Member

Think it's important that Elon is in the staff of President Trump. My hope is that there will be soon a shared view on the matter of Climate Change/Global Warming issue among the most important political parties in the USA.
    Maybe that Elon could convince President Trump that the Climate Change/Global Warming issue is a serious fact for the future of mankind and help to find a shared view on this matter between the Repubblican Party and the Democrat Party?