Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A sign o Discontent: Elon: Please Dump Trump

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
sjm-tesla-0303-003.jpg

Elon needs to stay there to help protect things like federal tax credits for purchasing an EV, clean fuels, solar power, etc. I don't see the issue frankly. You can believe the Koch Brothers have their anti-renewables people speaking to him every chance they get.

He is not backing up what the guy says or does, generally speaking. I hope he is "the voice of reason," if/when he gets asked. Let's hope he gets asked frequently.

Reactions: Raffy.Roma
How do we know this isn't the conversation?

Trump: Elon, you lie on your twitter all the time and people LOVE YOU. How do you do it?!??!

Elon: I let them think I would be their friend, if only they could meet me... Now, can we get back to talking about trophy wives?

:eek:

Think it's important that Elon is in the staff of President Trump. My hope is that there will be soon a shared view on the matter of Climate Change/Global Warming issue among the most important political parties in the USA.
Maybe that Elon could convince President Trump that the Climate Change/Global Warming issue is a serious fact for the future of mankind and help to find a shared view on this matter between the Repubblican Party and the Democrat Party?