Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A Tesla Owner with Cancer's Dying Dream

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would like to post an update to the group with thanks to everyone - Bonnie & Jon McNeil and everyone.

There is a happy and surprise twist ending. I'll tease you with a photo, but you can read the full details in a post I have on Facebook (public link).

Alan Miller

(please note, he's holding a bottle of wine which was a gift given to him immediately before the photo. He doesn't walk around randomly with a bottle of wine)

Attachments

• em.jpg
    em.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 255
Would like to post an update to the group with thanks to everyone - Bonnie & Jon McNeil and everyone.

There is a happy and surprise twist ending. I'll tease you with a photo, but you can read the full details in a post I have on Facebook (public link).

Alan Miller

(please note, he's holding a bottle of wine which was a gift given to him immediately before the photo. He doesn't walk around randomly with a bottle of wine)

This photo is worth a thousand words. Pretty much says it all in my opinion.

Alan, Congratulations on a successful event!
26991745_10215693063903456_8572377143368119134_n.jpg

Would like to post an update to the group with thanks to everyone - Bonnie & Jon McNeil and everyone. There is a happy and surprise twist ending. I'll tease you with a photo, but you can read the full details in a post I have on Facebook (public link).

Alan Miller

27072620_10215692705614499_7964697463730674558_n.jpg

Yeah, he totally looks like Franz, doesn't he?
26904706_10215692705574498_8063082344005082329_n.jpg

Having recently lost loved ones to cancer, I know first hand the ordeal that Dr. Chan and his family must be going through. I'm a bit choked up seeing how uplifting it was for him to have realized one of his dreams.

They say that it's the little things that really matter, and it was great to see the very top Tesla leadership taking their time for this. Today I'm an even prouder Tesla owner.

How wonderful to be able to fulfill a wish like this and so nice to see Dr. Chan with a smile on his face and clearly enjoying everything all of you did to make it happen. Dr. Chan has undoubtedly helped so many through his work and nice to see him getting some positive energy in return. And the smile is contagious. Super nice of Elon too. I know I would have been floored to see him in person. You're all a great group of people.

Last edited: