Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

About time to unveil the D and something else

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From the above mentioned article:

•The new system will move the car over a lane when the driver uses the turn signal.

•The car reads speed-limit signs and adjusts the car to the speed on the sign.

The semi-autonomous driving systems is getting closer and closer. :cool:
I thought it was funny they mentioned those things but left out ACC, which is presumably what will probably do 80% of the driving, especially in traffic.

Will be running late. Guests will not even go in until 7PM. Some talk of an 8:30 start. But no real facts

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,006
This is what I'm using.. you may need to click "All" instead of "Top"

#ElonsD - Twitter Search

- - - Updated - - -

No live video stream.. which is colossally stupid we have to now watch via live tweeting. Grrrrr.

I can either watch the twitter in another browser or disable adblock plus and ghostery in my more secure browser. At least I know know what you guys were talking about.