Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

About white interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Car now has almost 1300 miles since delivery on 3/29, in love with the white interior, and perhaps went a bit over the top... :)
170668240.hiRB1aeY.jpg

170668238.10vhrNFq.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: alexGS
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the classier looking white door trims compared to the downmarket suede grey versions on the black interior. The only thing I really don't like about my car.

Down-market suede? Suede (and it's synthetic cousin Alcantara) is considered an upscale material and the texture lends visual and tactile interest.

While I like the white seats, what I don't like are the various other white parts that comes with it. They contrast way too strongly against the remaining black trim for a harsh panda-like appearance

Reactions: alexGS
From what I can tell, white seats appear to have been introduced 2016-7, yet there are almost zero reviews of white seats after 10-25k miles. Does everybody trade in their cars? Does Musk suppress the longer owner reviews? How is it possible long owner white interior reviews are essentially non-existent?

From what I can tell, white seats appear to have been introduced 2016-7, yet there are almost zero reviews of white seats after 10-25k miles. Does everybody trade in their cars? Does Musk suppress the longer owner reviews? How is it possible long owner white interior reviews are essentially non-existent?
I'm way over 10k miles...my white seats are perfect. No stretch at all, unlike leather. Still white as white and they get cleaned with water once a month. I am very happy I chose the white interior over the black, especially in Texan heat!

Reactions: TLLMRRJ
My Model 3 has white seats and 19,200 miles on the odometer. The seats have held up well so far. The driver's seat does gradually acquire a blue tint from my jeans, but it washes off easily. (I use some automotive-branded wet wipes for the purpose. I don't recall the brand offhand.)