Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AC full speed bug when Fallout Shelter freezes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys,
Am I the only one to have Fallout Shelter freeze every 20 minutes and the AC going full speed cold until I reset the MCU ? It's been doing that since 2020.24.6.4.
I suppose the AC craziness is meant to cool down the processor indirectly to get it out of freeze?
Thanks,

So I notice that the back of the screen gets pretty hot during certain things. For me it can be from gaming or from just driving nav'ing under the sun. The cabin temp sensor is at the stalk holding the screen. I'm suspecting it's reading these weird hot temperature and therefore blasting AC as a result. Just a guess.

Guys,
Am I the only one to have Fallout Shelter freeze every 20 minutes and the AC going full speed cold until I reset the MCU ? It's been doing that since 2020.24.6.4.
I suppose the AC craziness is meant to cool down the processor indirectly to get it out of freeze?
Thanks,
I am having the same problem. It first started when I first went to check out Fallout Shelter, the AC started at full speed for no reason and the screen locked up. I had the same AC problem and screen freeze again yesterday, but this was while I was in a drive thru line. Today, I went to a grocery store and when I put the car in reverse, the screen locked up again. I have had to reset the MCU almost daily since this update.

I am noticing the same thing, but I think this just happened after my HW3 retrofit for my model 3? For those with issues, do you have:
a)HW2.5
b)HW3
c) originally HW2.5 retrofitted to HW3

I am wondering if this is a hardware thing or a software thing...

Also, I do not think it is specific to Fallout Shelter, as I experienced the same thing after exiting YouTube, and also after playing Beach Buggy, etc.