Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Acceleration Boost for SR+ coming soon?! [nothing yet]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You would have to also buy the actual foglights as well. My 2019 SR+ had dummy foglights (no LED strip or LED light). I replaced them and tried to get TESLA mobile service to activate the on screen foglight toggle but they said that they could but within days it would probably disappear since my car wasn't supposed to have foglights. So I ended up just hardwiring them to come on when the headlights are on. See 2020 SR+ Foglights

I would be all for the interior lights though. We know they work cause they pop on and off on occasion.

Acceleration boost would be pretty sweet as well.
I only have “rear fog” option on my screen which is greyed, does this mean I can’t install front fog or does it appear once installed? Is there a way I can check the front fog situation without removing bar/wheel? I was never offered this at purchase and can’t see anything on the Tesla site about it at all..?

In relation to the extra power, I found 2 alternatives to the Ingennext

Partybox: MPP Partybox - Mountain Pass Performance

Or

Pedal box:

Does anyone have any experience with either/feedback, do they work to get more power and if so ok to hide for warranty purposes and update installs? TIA

Attachments

• F8CAD649-87F0-498C-B417-C8C879421493.jpeg
    F8CAD649-87F0-498C-B417-C8C879421493.jpeg
    146 KB · Views: 48
In relation to the extra power, I found 2 alternatives to the Ingennext

Partybox: MPP Partybox - Mountain Pass Performance

This is a legit product, but it does not (nor does it claim to) add any power at all.

It just disables stability control and reduces traction control.

Pedal box:

This device is complete nonsense.

It lies to the car about how far you pressed the accelerator. That's it. It's generic and they make garbage like this for all newer cars.

There's zero power added.