Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Acceleration Boost" option, discussion as to which models and how much quicker

AWD (Non P) - Will you buy the $2k "Acceleration Boost" to get 0-60 mph in 3.9s (from current 4.4s)?

• Yes, this is what I've been waiting for!

Votes: 65 7.9%
  • Yes, I want a full uncork to Stealth Performance but this is better than nothing

Votes: 220 26.7%
  • Yes, for other reasons

Votes: 14 1.7%
  • No, I only want a full uncork to Stealth Performance

Votes: 182 22.1%
  • No, I don't want or care to pay for any additional performance

Votes: 140 17.0%
  • No, for other reasons

Votes: 44 5.3%
  • I'm not a Non-P AWD owner, but just want to vote

Votes: 158 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sigh. Keep broadcasting that you want to spend more money and maybe they'll do it. Too bad for the rest of us that would rather not spend more.

Then don’t spend the money? Spending 2K for an extra half a second is the definition of vanity. (not judging my vain bros and gals) No reason for tesla to give it away and increase the potential warrantee liability.

Save your $2000. Not worth it in my opinion. It’s faster, but doesn’t feel that noticeable. Maybe someone with draggy can post before/after

There is precisely zero way it’s not that noticeable if it’s a flat 0.5 seconds faster. I went from an STI that consistently ran ~4.9 seconds to 60 to a Golf R that consistently ran 4.5 seconds to 60 and the difference was night and day.

Reactions: Sherlo