Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accessories question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery of my model 3 sr+ yesterday.
Where do you guys buy the following (for canadian customers):
Floor mats
Wireless charger (can i use it to charge two devices as well as connect USB) for Sentry mode
Tesla logo puddle lamp
Screen protector

Thanks
1. Maxpider when on sale at Costco.
2. Taptes.com as part of a package of accessories.
3. Didn’t see the point of that.
4. See 2. I haven’t installed it yet.

Reactions: .fess and fidodido
I got the following from abstract ocean, ships from the US but came quickly (around a week). Ended up paying ~ 10% for duty/taxes.

1) Tesla door puddle light (T for front, 3 for back doors)
2) Matte screen protector
3) Door release buttons
and console wrap
They also sell the nomad wireless charger. Seems like a friendly group.

Reactions: 03DSG
The maxpider is 160 on costco right now. When i click to buy it takes me a separate website where model 3 mats are not shown. Is it out of stock and likely going to be available?

Yes, if not on the list, it's out of stock. Got mine ~2 weeks ago from Costco. They where back in stock for a short period of time. Delivered in 2 days.

1.Tuxmat.ca
2.TapTes Wireless Charger for Tesla Model 3, Wireless Phone Charging Pad Car Accessories for Phone Devices Support QI Wireless Charging, Compatible All Tesla M3 Except Standard Range -w/Two USB Splitter https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07P7ZTBJR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_nF.ADbGB08HWM

I believe the Amazon Taptes version is older version which doesn't support horizontal charging.
This is TapTes direct link. I'm debating on getting one.
TapTes Wireless Charging Pad for Tesla Model 3

1.Tuxmat works well in last winter.

2. I bought Taptes but I think is wasting the money. The usb in the front did not provide enough amps to charge the phone, almost useless. The solution is to put battery power bank in the drawer but I am afraid the temperature in the cabin at the summer. The power bank battery shall never designed resist that hot.

3. No

4. Again no. Why we need screen protector? If an accident, pretty much the screen protector will be useless. I bought a matt one but still affect a lot in the afternoon sun in CANADIAN winter. Completely could not see the reverse cam at afternoon sun.

If you want stock mats there are a few on Kijiji. If you want maxpider I just got some on partsengine.ca and only came to 180 after tax, so seems like same price as Costco (I tried Costco multiple times but always seems out of stock)

Other stuff I agree with above. You can do Amazon or sometimes get lucky on eBay too. Cheaper but some stuff is still good.

If you want stock mats there are a few on Kijiji. If you want maxpider I just got some on partsengine.ca and only came to 180 after tax, so seems like same price as Costco (I tried Costco multiple times but always seems out of stock)

Other stuff I agree with above. You can do Amazon or sometimes get lucky on eBay too. Cheaper but some stuff is still good.

Thanks! Just ordered from partsengine after seeing your post. I had been checking costco for a few weeks with no luck as well.