Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Actual in Hand Owners… Post up

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That noise you hear in the background is the sound of a Hugh Tsunami - big wave of cancellations.
I await the day, about two years from now when there are plenty of these in the hands of regular people. I’m willing to wager TMC threads about the Cybertruck will whine quite loudly. Many of those whining then many very well be those singing its praise here today… Only time will prove this statement true or false. Save it and let’s revisit in 12-18 months.

That noise you hear in the background is the sound of a Hugh Tsunami - big wave of cancellations.
It’s unfortunate that those who put their name on the list years ago might be worried about high interest rates...but most still have a long wait so the economy could improve...so I don’t think there will be many cancellations....although perhaps a lot of people will sell their place in the queue.
Anyhow, spare a thought for those on this side of the pond...it’s quite possible that we will NEVER see the Cybertruck here because of European pedestrian collision regulations

Reactions: jebinc