Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Actually Smart Summon (ASS) - Will it ever happen?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I disgree.

ASS will happen.

Granted the timeline is never right, they still actually do what they say they will.

In fact they just updated the Tesla Vision USS page and added Park Assist as available and still say the other 3 missing features are coming. If they were never coming, they would have changed this page when they did the update. The more wrong info for longer time, the worse it would be if they dont do it... I think they will eventually.

It has to work, if for nothing more than to advertise Tesla's S3XY ASS

fsd v12 beta is out *there* for a select few tesla folks. as it stands, i'm stuck on v11.4.9, as it appears nearly everyone else is as well as per TeslaFi.

can anyone who is lucky enough to have access to fsd v12 tell us whether SUMMON and its associated features are now a working feature as part of TESLA VISION? teslas made before 2023 already have SUMMON since they retained their ultrasonic sensors, so this would be most relevant to those peons like myself who bought a newer tesla model that is NOT equipped with the sensors.

i haven't been able to find any supporting information in anyone's posts or videos that SUMMON is finally here. the dearth of positive information is almost expected at this point given the long wait, so there are no hopes of mine to be dashed, or smiles to be wiped.... but i still dare to retain a small crust of hope....

does anyone know?