Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Add Wall Connector to Tesla App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wall charger integration is now availalble in Canada, it was either just added in iOS Tesla app 4.24 or just released in Canada / US (it says "Connecteur mural" in French in my screenshot below).

Will test it right now.

IMG_4360.png

And I just got a Gen 3 Wall Connector installed, after using the Mobile Connector for 5 years. Now that my Solar Roof & Powerwalls are operating, I was aiming for charging with excess solar, seeing the connector and car charging in the app with a graph color, etc.... but it looks like I've got some waiting ahead first. My car is a few software versions behind, and Tesla Service says I can't cut the queue.... and I can't add the connector in the app. By the end of the year? That would be nice. Maybe charge with excess solar will be available by then as well.

I was able to add the wall connector to my Tesla app today (love in the US). I had to make sure I got the most recent app and wall connector firmware (wall monitor app confirmed). There’s limited functions in the Tesla app but I guess it will be nice to see how things evolve.

I was able to add the wall connector to my Tesla app today (love in the US). I had to make sure I got the most recent app and wall connector firmware (wall monitor app confirmed). There’s limited functions in the Tesla app but I guess it will be nice to see how things evolve.
I’m in usa and rhe App Store has no new update to the app which is necessary to get the WC showing up under add products

Can you provide screen shots for version and also WC visible?

I’m in usa and rhe App Store has no new update to the app which is necessary to get the WC showing up under add products

Can you provide screen shots for version and also WC visible?
I can confirm it works on App version 4.25.1953. It was a bit clunky to do the FW update of the wall connector and it took me a couple of attempts to make it work. Now it show up under My Home in the app but there is not much to see. Charge stats, manage users, schedule and WiFi

I can confirm it works on App version 4.25.1953. It was a bit clunky to do the FW update of the wall connector and it took me a couple of attempts to make it work. Now it show up under My Home in the app but there is not much to see. Charge stats, manage users, schedule and WiFi
You said the key info app 4.25.1953
The App Store is currently only offering 4.24.5.1931, therefore no UG for me

Still have to wait

The hard start/end limits for charging has been a setting people have wanted in the cars for a long time. At least they’ve added it to the wall connector now.

But I agree it’s very barebones. The third party wall monitor app gives much more detail. Hopefully more functionality gets added later.