Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

After Markets Wheels in UK - Show me...!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m after some 20 inch alloys for my long-range AWD model 3 but even if I could get some from Tesla they cost £4300… Ouch!

Has anyone sourced some 20” wheels in Europe? If so please post some photos and let me know where you got them from.

Cheers,
Rich

I did not consider swapping to 18" wheels and using the tyres Tesla recommends for winter use would have any detrimental impact on the car warranty. I did check with my insurer (LV) and they okay'd it. I will PM you Gavin's contact details (he has given me permission) -- I also abhor Facebook!

I did not consider swapping to 18" wheels and using the tyres Tesla recommends for winter use would have any detrimental impact on the car warranty. I did check with my insurer (LV) and they okay'd it. I will PM you Gavin's contact details (he has given me permission) -- I also abhor Facebook!
Could I please also have a PM with Gavin's contact details as I am not on Facebook and would like to have a winter wheel set up?

Could I please also have a PM with Gavin's contact details as I am not on Facebook and would like to have a winter wheel set up?
On its way now.

To be clear, I have no connection to Gavin, other than I am a very happy buyer of a set of four 18" wheels, centre caps and TPMS sensors. From my experience Gavin is a super nice guy who sourced wheel options in the UK. Based on his pricing I doubt there is much of anything in it for him other than helping out fellow enthusiasts.

Reactions: AnthonyLR