Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got some low at Unplugged today, Deliberating whether to get about half an inch moar.
3BE316D6-1C66-417E-9B71-F1D8D500CC75.jpeg

Those are monoblocks!? They look like 3 piece with that big stepped lip.

Correct, these are monoblock. Multi-Piece look without extra weight from the hardware.

Flush fitment on the Model 3 could reach 64.6mm (~2.5"lip) like below.

Aggressive spec could even reach up to 76mm (~3" lip)

107463562_3284433364956548_1536273865884529519_n.jpg

Attachments

• 0707.JPG
    0707.JPG
    512.6 KB · Views: 213
Reactions: HodgJ and pdx_m3s
Apex doesn't technically have fitment for Tesla without the use of centering rings, and only 18-19". Basically Mustang wheels with rings you need. Not a fan.
There is nothing wrong with running hub-centric rings...

APEX EC-7R (18" Forged) is hub-direct btw.

All Forgestar wheels are 72.6 center bore anyway, so it would be the same story.

Danny

Need opinions. I have a set of Volk TE37s on order in Diamond Black but it keeps getting pushed back. Originally supposed to be May, then July, now November. Either I wait, or I can get wheels sooner if I switch to Blast Bronze.

Wait for Diamond Black or switch to Blast Bronze? My Model 3 is Midnight Silver Metallic.
This is a very personal preference question...

What spec TE37s are you referring to?

19x9.5 +28 Ultra M-Spec?

Danny

There is nothing wrong with running hub-centric rings...

APEX EC-7R (18" Forged) is hub-direct btw.

All Forgestar wheels are 72.6 center bore anyway, so it would be the same story.

Danny
Thanks for the clarification on that. Really like the Martian MW05, Forgestar CF5V.

The black car on your website, what setup is that, size/tires? Forgestar has it on their site, but always wonder why they don't put the actual setup details, wheel size, tires etc...anywhere? Can't make out any tire size in the photos. Love that look/stance.

I'm going to run coilovers as well just trying to narrow down brand and exact sizing I want.

Thx

Reactions: Cce32 and MODEL+
Need opinions. I have a set of Volk TE37s on order in Diamond Black but it keeps getting pushed back. Originally supposed to be May, then July, now November. Either I wait, or I can get wheels sooner if I switch to Blast Bronze.

Wait for Diamond Black or switch to Blast Bronze? My Model 3 is Midnight Silver Metallic.
Well for me it's bronze, always bronze. But when you're paying that much money for wheels, definitely wait to get exactly what you want.

Thanks for the clarification on that. Really like the Martian MW05, Forgestar CF5V.

The black car on your website, what setup is that, size/tires? Forgestar has it on their site, but always wonder why they don't put the actual setup details, wheel size, tires etc...anywhere? Can't make out any tire size in the photos. Love that look/stance.

I'm going to run coilovers as well just trying to narrow down brand and exact sizing I want.

Thx
Do you mean the Martian Wheels MW03?

Reactions: techlogik

Thx
I believe it's a staggered bespoke set of 20" CF5V. I'm not even 100% to be honest.

black-tesla-model-3-gunmetal-gray-aftermarket-lightweight-wheels-eletric-car-rims-i_1024x1024@2x.jpg

black-tesla-model-3-gunmetal-gray-aftermarket-lightweight-wheels-eletric-car-rims-l_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Danny

If anyone interested, I'm selling a set of 10/10 condition 19in Unplugged Performance UP-03 Super Lightweight Forged Wheels. These are the same wheels used by Unplugged on their Pikes Peak race cars.
Specs:
4 Unplugged Performance UP-03 Super Lightweight Forged Wheels for Model 3 with Michelin PS4S (2000miles)
19x9.5 +35 w/ Anti Slip Knurling, Satin Graphite, Made in USA
4 OEM TPMS (installed)
I'm located in the Bay Area. Willing to ship. PM for questions or more pictures.

Asking for $4000 or best offer.

Attachments

• IMG_0686.jpg
    IMG_0686.jpg
    592.1 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_0687.jpg
    IMG_0687.jpg
    559.4 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_0675.jpg
    IMG_0675.jpg
    742.3 KB · Views: 334
  • IMG_0676.jpg
    IMG_0676.jpg
    718.6 KB · Views: 301
  • IMG_0677.jpg
    IMG_0677.jpg
    605.9 KB · Views: 253
  • maxresdefault-3.jpg
    maxresdefault-3.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 307
  • Love
Reactions: MODEL+ and P-Lo801
If anyone interested, I'm selling a set of 10/10 condition 19in Unplugged Performance UP-03 Super Lightweight Forged Wheels. These are the same wheels used by Unplugged on their Pikes Peak race cars.
Specs:
4 Unplugged Performance UP-03 Super Lightweight Forged Wheels for Model 3 with Michelin PS4S (2000miles)
19x9.5 +35 w/ Anti Slip Knurling, Satin Graphite, Made in USA
4 OEM TPMS (installed)
I'm located in the Bay Area. Willing to ship. PM for questions or more pictures.

Asking for $4000 or best offer.
Very nice wheels. I always wondered who are those ballers who purchase these wheels... 😅

Danny