Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Aodhan AH02's 19x9.5 +22 NEXEN N'Fera SU1's 245/40/19

SYL_2301.jpg

Attachments

• SYL_2302.jpg
    SYL_2302.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 186
  • SYL_2308.jpg
    SYL_2308.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 182
  • SYL_2309.jpg
    SYL_2309.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 178
Some quick ones with the phone...I'll get the camera and the flashes out some day soon
View attachment 827594
@E.Potter Now we're talking, those photos bring out the old school BBS look. Very classy. And that dish...pretty deep for a Model 3. Keep up the good work. ;)

I feel like your car is screaming for some tint now. I don't even like driving with tint TBH but that's what your car is saying it needs!

Reactions: santua and E.Potter
lol...I'm trying to stay away from the tint, but I'm feeling likte it wants it sooooo bad.

BTW...I solved the mud flap issue for you guys!!!! Now I know I come up with crazy car Ideas, and some people give me a thumbs down for them, but this one I hope you all can appreciate...it just looks more refined and saves the paint at the same time...if anyone is interested let me know and I'll let you know the procedure...

and don't comment on my sexy crocks please

no more flap scratches!!! check this out:
IMG_0268.jpg

Reactions: MasterC17
lol...I'm trying to stay away from the tint, but I'm feeling likte it wants it sooooo bad.

BTW...I solved the mud flap issue for you guys!!!! Now I know I come up with crazy car Ideas, and some people give me a thumbs down for them, but this one I hope you all can appreciate...it just looks more refined and saves the paint at the same time...if anyone is interested let me know and I'll let you know the procedure...

and don't comment on my sexy crocks please

no more flap scratches!!! check this out:
View attachment 827722
Please share!

I bought some some small mud flaps as well and put some pff under, but yours looks fine as well!
Kinda sucks that I scrape a little going over speedbumps, but that just lets me know my car is low :)

Photo tax:
1657652321356.png

Reactions: Krobbler
Dude, that looks sick. You should get a front lip, if roads allow for it.

Also, what spoiler is that? Looks nice, more of what I wanted actually.
didn't realize how low my car really looked until the offset became+22 from +40...what a difference.....

Santua...god bless...you have turned me from a little biatch to a true M3 driver...kinda...I'm still a geek (with a hot wife and car)

Few different setups over the last year or so. Savini (1st pic) and MRR (second pic) were both 20x9 +30/+21 with 255/35's but the current is my favorite. 20x9 +26/+17 with 255/35. Posted a close up of the rear +17's. This thread helped me a ton with pics like this.

MRR's are for sale in the classified section if anyone is interested.

Sorry, I know the pics are garbage

IMG_8263.jpg

IMG_8851.jpg

Custom.JPG

Custom 3.JPG