Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These are waiting for the snow to stop flying to be put on my Model 3. The stock 18” wheels have snow tires mounted on them.

5f25e81e-8657-4a79-beba-c8f6238c9694-jpeg.281310
Did you every get these mounted on your Model 3? Pics please!

That's a RWD right? Any reason to think it wouldn't work (esp up front) on an AWD?

When I asked tire rack about this they specifically said their system shows 265s are fine in the back but aren't listed as an option for front tires on the car.

I believe RWD and AWD has same exact fitment so you will be fine. Have not heard back from customer about any rubbing issues so we should be good. I'm going to say under hard cornering though, just to be safe, it may rub a little.

well, with custom wheels like the Forgestar with a high range of offsets, we can at best put a range of weights.

For example... the Avant Garde M621 at 19X9.5 +15 with no bolt pattern drilled weighs almost 24lbs but when cut for a Tesla Model 3 for 19X9.5 +38, it weighed in at 22lbs.
Weight range would be OK. Better would be a calculator that shows the weight for any given custom setup. Even if you can't get all the info you need from the manufacturers to do the calculation, maybe you could use some typical sizes and extrapolate, or at least show the closest wheel offset that you know the weight of.

Weight range would be OK. Better would be a calculator that shows the weight for any given custom setup. Even if you can't get all the info you need from the manufacturers to do the calculation, maybe you could use some typical sizes and extrapolate, or at least show the closest wheel offset that you know the weight of.

I just can see a lot of angry people complaining that the calculator showed X but actual wheel showed Y and then it's just bad all around. But we'll look into possibly adding estimated weight ranges that the manufacturer gives us.

Performance Tesla Model 3 with Matte Black 20" M3115 Forged Wheels

Wheel: M3115 Forged
Size: 20x8.5" front, 20x10.0" rear
Finish: Matte Black
Tires: Pirelli PZero 235/35-20" front, 275/30-20" rear
Weight: 20x8.5" = 19.75 lbs, 20x10.0 = 21.45 lbs
Other: Uses factory lug nuts & our matte black lug nut covers, accepts factory center cap, uses original TPMS.

red-multi-coat-performance-tesla-model-3-20-inch-matte-black-m3115-forged-wheel-wm-2.jpg
red-multi-coat-performance-tesla-model-3-20-inch-matte-black-m3115-forged-wheel-wm-3.jpg
red-multi-coat-performance-tesla-model-3-20-inch-matte-black-m3115-forged-wheel-wm-4.jpg
red-multi-coat-performance-tesla-model-3-20-inch-matte-black-m3115-forged-wheel-wm-9.jpg

Wow!! that combo looks amazing! would you have specs on the wheels, including weight & cost?

Specs on my signature. But I guess it doesn’t show on mobile devices.
Here you go:

Avant Garde M590 | Brushed Matte Antique Bronze | 20x8.5/+35 245/35/20, 20x10/+40 275/30/20 | No Spacers
TSportline 1" Lowering Springs

Paid 3k out the door with delay discount (-$100). Don’t know the weight though.