Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These can be done in almost any sort of color! All of those you mentioned can be done. For sizing, these can be made to a 20X9 size as well with any wide range of offset. 20X9 +35 is pretty common setup and we can fine tune from there on how you want the fit.

Looked at your website - holy smokes, there are 800+ listed options for wheels in the 20 inch size? No wheel weights either? And when you specify the vehicle, it still offers unworkable bolt circle options. Seems like the interface and selection engine needs some fine tuning?

Looked at your website - holy smokes, there are 800+ listed options for wheels in the 20 inch size? No wheel weights either? And when you specify the vehicle, it still offers unworkable bolt circle options. Seems like the interface and selection engine needs some fine tuning?

A lot of manufacturers now offer custom machining so it will pull up a huge list from 5X114.3 to Custom bolt pattern options.

Silver Tesla Model 3 with Matte Black 20" TST Tesla Wheels

silver-tesla-model-3-tst-20-inch-matte-black-turbine-style-wheels-wm-1.jpg
silver-tesla-model-3-tst-20-inch-matte-black-turbine-style-wheels-wm-2.jpg
silver-tesla-model-3-tst-20-inch-matte-black-turbine-style-wheels-wm-4.jpg

Thanks - makes sense and it was what I assumed anyways. All the aftermarket wheel guys pushing people into the staggered setups on the all-wheel-drive performance version seemed a bit sketchy frankly.
You won't notice any difference unless you're driving near the limit at the track. Even then, track mode allowing command-able oversteer helps alleviate any minimal understeer tendencies that I've found in my staggered setup.

Having said that, square 265 or even 275 is the way to go if you're tracking/autocrossing the car frequently. I went staggered to avoid the aero/weight penalty on the street since that's where I do 95% of my driving. It's a compromise I'm willing to live with.

I was hoping to get thoughts on these two wheel options for my Model 3 below. Does it matter if they're forged vs. cast in terms of impacting ride and speed?

They look nice, what size are they? Cast is cheaper and weaker compared to forged, look at the load rating and weight for a wheel and you will see what i mean. Cast wheels are either weaker or heavier (or both) compared to forged.

Sorry if this has been answered but I can't find it: what is the maximum rear tire width I can have on a Model 3 performance, assuming I stay within the fender and want the wheel to leave clearance for the calipers? If the wheel offset is a factor, please let me know the range it should be. I ask because as I look for wheels/rims, all of the sellers are asking me what size tire I plan to run (I have no clue other than I want them wider than the 9" OEM, if possible). I'm told from some wheel/rim sellers I can go to 10" without a problem, while I've read other places I can go wider.

You seem to be mixing wheel and tire size there a bit

OEM wheel is an 8.5" inch wide (not 9)...and OEM tire is a 235 width tire.

In the rear at least 10.5"wide wheels and 285 tires fit- you can possibly go bigger, some discussion of that here-
Vendor - Model 3 Wheel Fitment by GetYourWheels

A better question might be WHY you want to go much bigger... the Model 3 doesn't appear to be traction limited in acceleration even on 8.5" wide wheels.... there's some gains to be had for other types of track use of course, but at cost of significant on-street range, and even then a square setup is generally better than a staggered one... (275s fit up front from MPPs testing)

Reactions: kbecks13