Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They make them in 19x8.5 +35 . Pair those with 245/40 and you're good to go. VMR also bores the hub to 64.1 so you don't need hubcentric rings. Awesome wheels.

That said, I'm gonna represent my new wheels which I'm in love with.

Replika r241 (made by FAST). 19x8.5 +40 64.1 hub centric aka a perfect OEM replacement wheel (sport wheel fitment).

THIS turbine wheel design is very similar to the evwheeldirect style, which is MUCH more accurate than the Tsportline version. However, these are the best of the bunch because...

These are flow formed, 23lbs, take the tesla center cap, lug nuts and lug covers and look so proper on the car. paired with 245/40/19 conti DWS tires, its SUCH an improvement compared to my last aftermarket setup with conti pure contact LS. These look like they belong with the car. Did I mention the price is beyond fair? Sorry, I just really am tired of companies charging tesla tax (taking advantage of owners who aren't very knowledgeable to aftermarket wheels, parts, etc) and FAST co did it right with this wheel.
View attachment 495433
View attachment 495432
Love the look. thinking of doing the same on a red multi coat. I am debating between satin black and the gunmetal. Did you consider black because of the chrome delete on your car?

1.jpg
2.jpg

I am planning on swapping my Model 3 performance 2021 wheels for something lighter. I am hoping that it would increase a tiny bit of range and reduce bumps from the road.

These are the 2 options I am considering.

RC104. A more modern looking set that weighs about 8kg per corner excluding tyre. It should then increase the range.

935fmr. A classic looking set. Air shouldn’t get stuck inside the wheel arch as much due to the flat design of the wheel. It should then increase range since there would be less drag or lift.

Which one should I go for?

I am also open for a suggestion of aftermarket set of wheels for around this price range.

Thanks

• Love
Reactions: P-Lo801 and MODEL+
I am planning on swapping my Model 3 performance 2021 wheels for something lighter. I am hoping that it would increase a tiny bit of range and reduce bumps from the road.

RC104. A more modern looking set that weighs about 8kg per corner excluding tyre. It should then increase the range.

935fmr. A classic looking set. Air shouldn’t get stuck inside the wheel arch as much due to the flat design of the wheel. It should then increase range since there would be less drag or lift.

I am also open for a suggestion of aftermarket set of wheels for around this price range.

Thanks

We DESPERATELY need someone to pull the trigger on some custom HREs!!! The majority are going to side with the RC104s. But if you do the 935FMRs, im gonna salute the hell out of you for that ;)

Thanks
We can set you up with a fully forged set with an efficiency setup at a better price point than HRE. We know Tesla’s and 3D scan our cars. Our SV502 is very similar to the RC104
5DF56ED6-E070-48FA-AB47-416E6D4A4BCD.jpeg

We have an official page here if you want to see how our wheels fit specifically on a Model 3

Reactions: Theraven and MODEL+
+34 offset. Noise, comfort, grip, range is my order of importance. Daily driven and will not see the track.
In that case, out of those three, most likely the ExtremeContact DWS. I've had those on my previous MK7 GTI, and they were great all around.
Also, 265s will fit better over a 19x9.5 wheel. Unless you don't mind a little bit of stretch.

Reactions: pg62
In that case, out of those three, most likely the ExtremeContact DWS. I've had those on my previous MK7 GTI, and they were great all around.
Also, 265s will fit better over a 19x9.5 wheel. Unless you don't mind a little bit of stretch.

Thanks! Yeah, I was leaning towards DWS. I dont mind the stretch and having the taller sidewall with the 40. I think overall diameter on the 245/40 is a tad bit. My only concern is how it will look like in the rear since it is not super flushed.

Thanks! Yeah, I was leaning towards DWS. I dont mind the stretch and having the taller sidewall with the 40. I think overall diameter on the 245/40 is a tad bit. My only concern is how it will look like in the rear since it is not super flushed.
Looks like 1.1% larger in diameter with the 245/40 set up, which should be fine.

For some reference, here's 19x9.5 +38 with 255/35s

MURRIETA.jpeg

The rear is always going to look a bit sunken in when you rock a square set up on these cars. Worse case scenario, we sell spacers ;). You can get that staggered look, while keeping your ability to rotate tires like normal.

I've been planning on the same exact tires/sizes that you have, and just ordered a set of these Vorsteiner V-FF 103's in 19x8.5" ET 35 and 19x9.5" ET40 to mount them on. Out of curiosity, what offsets are your wheels? I assume the same ET35 front and ET45 rear from the manual?View attachment 281582
Same spec, running the recommended staggered setup for 19's (235/40 front 265/35 rear).

Attachments

• 20190706_110803 (1).jpg
    20190706_110803 (1).jpg
    900.5 KB · Views: 314