Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

New Shoe Laces​

1619067166931-jpeg.655906
1619067184984-jpeg.655907

Danny
Is that color Brushed Titanium ??

I have had many sets of wheels on my Tesla so far and the 9” width is the sweet spot WITH the correct offset and a 245 tire. This combo ticks a lot of boxes and feels the best. My personal suggestion if that’s your budget is hitting up Jamie @SignatureSales. Have you seen his model 3 thread? Lots of wheel designs, fully forged, and a handful weighing 1lb per inch diameter
View attachment 656238

Are those 19" in this Pic ?

^Looks great, any drop planned? I'm looking at Forgestar CF5V as an option, the more I see 19"s I feel I might need to do a 20" 9 width square setup??

The wheel wells are so large on the Model 3. Maybe with drop it would fill, but looks like about a 1.75" would be needed to maybe fix the illusion? Maybe it's the photo angle?

Great choice...those the Matte Black?

^Looks great, any drop planned? I'm looking at Forgestar CF5V as an option, the more I see 19"s I feel I might need to do a 20" 9 width square setup??

The wheel wells are so large on the Model 3. Maybe with drop it would fill, but looks like about a 1.75" would be needed to maybe fix the illusion? Maybe it's the photo angle?

Great choice...those the Matte Black?
Matte Black (satin black). I always do stuff function over looks. 20" too little side wall, not wasting $200+ tires, and $350+ rims to have a blowout when hitting a pothole. The wheel gaps are the same as the pictures above mine, which is fine. It's the picture angle, i'll probably take better pictures later.

20" wheels won't reduce wheel well "gap" compared to 19" or 18" wheels.

Need opinions. I have a set of Volk TE37s on order in Diamond Black but it keeps getting pushed back. Originally supposed to be May, then July, now November. Either I wait, or I can get wheels sooner if I switch to Blast Bronze.

Wait for Diamond Black or switch to Blast Bronze? My Model 3 is Midnight Silver Metallic.

Without searching again through 200 pages, anybody running:

19"x8.5 F 245/40/19
19" 9.5" R 275/35/19

Looking for a proper bore and setup similar to the 5 spoke classic like Forgestar CF5V or similar. Gunmetal.

Thanks
This is the setup i decided to go with, except 19x9s in the front. I'm waiting on the wheels, but this will be my first time ever running staggered set on any car i've owned.