Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys, new member here.

I have a 2021 P3D coming next month and just getting my wheels sorted out. Any help is appreciated.

I have a set of Stance SF07 wheels from my last car. 20x9 +30 / 20x10.5 +45 wheels with 245/35/20F 285/30/20R tires.

Would these fit without rubbing on a lowered P3D? Also would the offset/fitment get messed up with the weird hub bores rings I would need to make them fit?

Thank you in advance!
That spec is fine.

What is the center bore on these wheels?

Danny

Hmmmm.......

image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MODEL+ and dfwatt
Get coils. You’ll thank yourself later.
Already got some (the “low” I was referring to came from them, need a few turns on the collars for more). I have two fingers front & rear, I plan to go down to one on my next trip to UP when my oil cooler/filters arrive.

Nice lips!

My next set of Signature wheels will be SV104’s in brushed titanium or gloss gunmetal - or brushed tinted bronze or brushed black tinted. So many great finishes.

Last edited:
So, got new wheels on the way and ordering some tires today. Obviously need to take them to a tire shop and have them remove the old, mount the new tires on rim and put on car. Problem is, I wanted to buy some TPMS...but nobody has the Bluetooth in stock. Called Tesla, they don't answer the phone at the service department, say to email them, so I did, 5 days later still nothing.

Anybody have the shop take the tpms off the original aero 18s and transplant to new wheel and then put the tires back on the old wheel, guess it needs new valve stems with no TPMS to make them whole/usable in a sense somewhat?

Any other issues. Happen to have a local Tire Kingdom that has been pretty good with a few other things related to other cars right across from my neighborhood. Want to ensure nothing gets hosed.

Also, going to lower the car....so likely shouldn't need an alignment with just a wheel swap and when I get my lowering setup, take it to that shop who does Tesla/EV stuff to have them install and align?

Thanks
I swapped TPMS over. The tire guy from ASAP tire (Tire Rack) said he could have removed just them from the wheel by just separating that part of the tire, but I had him separate the wheels and tires so I could try to sell the tires. Not sure how easy it would be to remove the TPMS and install a normal valve stem (or how useful than would be).

Reactions: techlogik
I swapped TPMS over. The tire guy from ASAP tire (Tire Rack) said he could have removed just them from the wheel by just separating that part of the tire, but I had him separate the wheels and tires so I could try to sell the tires. Not sure how easy it would be to remove the TPMS and install a normal valve stem (or how useful than would be).
Ended up finding them, thanks to another forum member at Tirerack. $400+ ouch...

Anyway, going to just leave them, and likely selling them anyway like you are, so the value of the TPMS on 700 miles old Aero wheels, with covers/basically new tires and BT TPMS would make them more valuable. Will be posting them up likely in the next week for a local pickup around Tampa area to cover some of my other modding costs!!!

Thx

Replacement tires LR AWD 2018 18in stock tires/rims
Need to replace current stock tires, but i'm looking to go with 20in vs 18in.....
any recommendations on tires?? would you lose range?
Driving in Northern VA.. so will need a year round times even for winter..
Thanks
20in.png

Tesla3.jpg

I want to thank Model+ and EVS Motors both vendors here for helping me decide on wheels and lug nuts for my Model 3 Tesla.

When deciding on wheels I came across EVS and contacted them for pricing and advice. Hayword (who by the way has a cool YouTube channel) helped me with any and all questions I had. His pricing was excellent and once I decided on the wheel shipment was fast and prompt.

One would think why even bother with lug nuts but I wanted to add a little extra touch. Again came across Danny from Model+ on this forum. Reached out to him and got first class customer service. Shipping was fast and I am very happy with the product.

I would 100% work with both these vendors and would recommend them both. Again Thank you.

Wheels --> www.evsmotors.com @EVS Motors
LugNuts --> www.modelplusstudio.com @MODEL+

View attachment 685064

I want to thank Model+ and EVS Motors both vendors here for helping me decide on wheels and lug nuts for my Model 3 Tesla.

When deciding on wheels I came across EVS and contacted them for pricing and advice. Hayword (who by the way has a cool YouTube channel) helped me with any and all questions I had. His pricing was excellent and once I decided on the wheel shipment was fast and prompt.

One would think why even bother with lug nuts but I wanted to add a little extra touch. Again came across Danny from Model+ on this forum. Reached out to him and got first class customer service. Shipping was fast and I am very happy with the product.

I would 100% work with both these vendors and would recommend them both. Again Thank you.

They look amazing!! I'm taking a look at their lineup of wheels right now.

How do they feel compared to your OEM wheels?

Reactions: maxshafiq
They look amazing!! I'm taking a look at their lineup of wheels right now.

How do they feel compared to your OEM wheels?
Prior to me putting them on I had the OEM 18". Reading through various reviews on the wider tires I was hearing all sorts of things like more noise etc etc...but dude these wheels and tire combo are perfect. No noticeable road noise increase (subjective) in my opinion. In fact the wife says it drives better and that my friend is an extra brownie point :). I went with Michelin Pilot Sport All Eason 4's.

View attachment 685064

What size did you get?? Rims??

Reactions: maxshafiq