Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The wheels look great. Looking forward to seeing it mounted! Thanks

I just picked up a set of 19" Jovas from a local forum member. I have a MSM M3P and will post up pics when I get them on.
I am considering ordering a set of the same wheels in 19x9 et29 and mounting 245/40 DWS06+ or PSAS4 . What offset, width and tire size are yours? Looking forward to seeing them installed.

I am considering ordering a set of the same wheels in 19x9 et29 and mounting 245/40 DWS06+ or PSAS4 . What offset, width and tire size are yours? Looking forward to seeing them installed.

Attachments

• EC6F29CE-085C-4528-9235-300EC0A4DE01.jpeg
    EC6F29CE-085C-4528-9235-300EC0A4DE01.jpeg
    263.1 KB · Views: 226
Reactions: NoNoBadDog
I think that too subtle… but I mean everyone has different taste… personally I can’t stand to see wheels tucked inside fenders for that 10mm… I like the flushed look… others like their wheels tucked… the setup you have listed will be a bit tucked…. What do you want??

Finally got the VS14 forged onto my wife's car. Really nice wheels very well made, very lightweight basically 21 lb fronts (9.5x20) 22 lb rears (10.5x20). Did however take a long time basically 6 months from order to delivery because of all the supply chain issues and shipping. But I do recommend getyourwheels.com. Highly responsible and ethical outfit.

20220916_132133.jpg

3898.jpg

Last edited:
Finally got the VS14 forged onto my wife's car. Really nice wheels very well made, very lightweight basically 21 lb fronts (9.5x20) 22 lb rears (10.5x20). Did however take a long time basically 6 months from order to delivery because of all the supply chain issues and shipping. But I do recommend getyourwheels.com. Highly responsible and ethical outfit.

View attachment 853185
View attachment 853184

That's quite a wait but the supply logistics is still nuts like you mentioned. Looks great! Could you please post a side view of your car with the new wheels? Did you order directly from getyourwheels.com? Thanks

Same 19x9.5+22 with 275/35R19 setup, but now -4 on the offset up front with my new aftermarket rotors.

From a fitment standpoint, I used to be able to get away with ~2 degrees front camber, but it rubs pretty regularly now at that setting on the thicker rotors hats. It has rubbed once so far while turning (somewhere on the front or rear of the fender well), but it has also rubbed few times now at the top of the fender over larger bumps. I am going to try 2.5 degrees next, but 2.5 on each end is probably not great for a daily car (for tire wear).

View attachment 846090
Just as a follow-up, in order to stop the rubbing with the new thicker rotors I had to do the following…

1) Go to full ~3.2 degrees front camber
2) Pull and roll (i.e. hammer) the front fenders
3) Raise the front about 5mm + increase compression a bit.

I also raised the rear about 8mm or so to better compensate for being loaded down on road trips, and went to 2.5 degrees rear camber.

I think this will work for a while but I expect I’ll need to downsize to a 265/35R19 for a truly healthy fitment.

• Informative
Reactions: tm1v2
Just as a follow-up, in order to stop the rubbing with the new thicker rotors I had to do the following…

1) Go to full ~3.2 degrees front camber
2) Pull and roll (i.e. hammer) the front fenders
3) Raise the front about 5mm + increase compression a bit.

I also raised the rear about 8mm or so to better compensate for being loaded down on road trips, and went to 2.5 degrees rear camber.

I think this will work for a while but I expect I’ll need to downsize to a 265/35R19 for a truly healthy fitment.
May I ask why you increased the compression settings when you raised the car up a little bit? When I was lower the car handled amazing and the dampers felt great. When I raised the car about 15mm it felt loose and I felt didn’t hug the road as well. Does increasing bump help this? Or do I need to increase rebound?