Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Album art

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I forgot to tell you that I'm OCD and like the art work to fill the spot that it was designed to fill. My wife thinks I'm over the top, but it looks better and I can see it. If it never was designed to fit in the square then they would not have a highlighted area for album art that size. I can continue to re boot, but should not have to.

When the album art shrinks, it means the software has likely hit a bug preventing full size display of the art work.

Rebooting the touchscreen (holding down both thumbwheels) should correct the problem.

I'd be happy if it would even just show my artwork. . .more often than not it overrides it with a random image of the band pulled in from Slacker (or some other source--not sure). This is one of several glitches in the audio interface that they're taking their time fixing. The other annoying one that I have is how half the time when I'm playing a song from an album and go back to browse it takes me back to the album list, which it should, while the other half of the time it takes me all the way out to the beginning search screen--artist, song, etc. That one was introduced a couple of updates ago. Completely random. I don't have many complaints, but I do wish they'd fix the audio interface glitches.