Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Album artwork selection is still hilariously bad

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know the bit-rate for Tesla Bluetooth audio?
How to Modify Bluetooth Stacks on Android for Greatly Enhanced Bluetooth Audio Quality - Appuals.com

I will test this tomorrow with my phone:

How to capture Bluetooth data dump on Android
  1. Turn off Bluetooth;
  2. In Developer Settings, enable the “Enable Bluetooth HCI snoop log” switch;
  3. Turn on Bluetooth, connect to your headset using Bluetooth menu (this is important! Do not allow auto connection!);
  4. Play short audio sample;
  5. Open developer settings, disable the “Enable Bluetooth HCI snoop log” switch;
  6. There should be /storage/emulated/0/btsnoop_hci.log or /data/misc/bluetooth/logs/btsnoop_hci.log created. If it’s missing, open /etc/bluetooth/bt_stack.conf with a text editor and see the path in BtSnoopFileName option.
Also:

There are two options for retrieving the HCI log from the Android device.

Attach the Android device to your computer. The file /sdcard/btsnoop_hci.log is in the root of one of the mountable drives. Copy the file to directory C:/Users/Public/Public Documents/Frontline Test Equipement/My Capture File/.
The second option is to use the Android Debug Bridge (ADB)using the following steps. The debug bridge is included with Android Software Developer Kit.
On the Androd device Development screen, select Android debugging or USB debugging.
Connect your computer and Android device with a USB cable.
Open a terminal on your computer and run the following command.

adb devices.

Your Android device should show up in this list confirming that ADB is working.

List of devices attached

XXXXXXXXXXX device

In the terminal enter the following command to copy the HCI Log to your computer.

adb pull /sdcard/btsnoop_hci.log

• Informative
Reactions: PhilDavid