Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All Discussion re: Tesla Motors Website & Forums

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Motors Web Site Changes

The entire site is being updated.

Attachments

• site-down-page-animation.gif
    site-down-page-animation.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 1,314
Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I love my Roadster, and as great as I think Tesla is, I've never liked their web site. Their forum section is worthless, and it's frustratingly difficult to find any actual information on the main web site. I signed up for their forums, but quit using them almost immediately. I think their whole web site is an afterthought, to which they give no importance, since they'd certainly be capable of putting up a decent one. JMHO.

As much as I love my Roadster, and as great as I think Tesla is, I've never liked their web site. Their forum section is worthless, and it's frustratingly difficult to find any actual information on the main web site. I signed up for their forums, but quit using them almost immediately. I think their whole web site is an afterthought, to which they give no importance, since they'd certainly be capable of putting up a decent one. JMHO.

I agree on the forums, but I find their new site to be very nice, especially compared to the old site:

9291879824.jpg

Back in 2006, that site was pretty awesome, though.

My first encounter with it was back in 2009, so at that time it was a bit dated heh.

I have not visited the new one yet.

I'm talking about the current site -- the red and white one up now. It's better than what used to be there (screenshotted above). I found finding info on that site annoying.