Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All Discussion re: Tesla Motors Website & Forums

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
the My Tesla page now displays my Roadster with the exclusive Invisible Wheels option:

Other than that, haven't noticed any change :)

roadster_invisible_wheels.jpeg

Cool autopilot/autopark video on the home page! ;-)

Found the Blog under "Updates" but no sign of the forums. Did they finally can them? Or are they actually going to put them into some proper forum software? ;-)

Can't imagine that they would cancel the forums. That would be really bad.

Let's hope that you got it right, and that they are going to put them into some proper forum software.

Is the official Tesla forum gone? Tesla Motors | Premium Electric Vehicles

The mytesla page has been significantly redesigned, and there no longer is a forum link at the bottom. The forum link on the support page just reopens the Tesla.com page.

Very curious...

There was a post on each forum regarding maintenance this weekend. I thought it was Saturday night, but could be wrong.

The mytesla page has been significantly redesigned, and there no longer is a forum link at the bottom. The forum link on the support page just reopens the Tesla.com page.

Very curious...
###########3#########

Looks like it to me unless there is a total redesign of the forum, which many have wanted for years.
No edit function of posts is the main reason folks complain.

However, I will not be surprised if the forums went bye, bye

Very curious...

Just checked after seeing your post. Yep I cannot access it as well. Hmmm.... Guess I'll check again tomorrow. Maybe a glitch.

There was a post on each forum regarding maintenance this weekend. I thought it was Saturday night, but could be wrong.

You are right ..It was starting Saturday night and said will be down for 48-72 hrs for regular maintenance. It was indeed down for a couple of hours on Saturday but was up and running after Midnight. Today I see that MY TESLA page has changed but the Forum and Blogs disappeared. May be Forum is getting a face lift and user friendly.

You are right ..It was starting Saturday night and said will be down for 48-72 hrs for regular maintenance. It was indeed down for a couple of hours on Saturday but was up and running after Midnight. Today I see that MY TESLA page has changed but the Forum and Blogs disappeared. May be Forum is getting a face lift and user friendly.
We can only hope!

Forums are now listed under SUPPORT tab. However, when clicking Forums, it returns to the Tesla Support tab again..... I think they call the a DO-LOOP... Here we go LOOP-t-LOOP.

Nice Look though... I now have a DS listed. I called and made some changes to the color and interior ($500) last week. Does anyone know when they update the Design and the Order Agreement to reflect the new changes? For those with a VIN, is the VIN still in place of the RN#?

Forums are now listed under SUPPORT tab. However, when clicking Forums, it returns to the Tesla Support tab again..... I think they call the a DO-LOOP... Here we go LOOP-t-LOOP.

Nice Look though... I now have a DS listed. I called and made some changes to the color and interior ($500) last week. Does anyone know when they update the Design and the Order Agreement to reflect the new changes? For those with a VIN, is the VIN still in place of the RN#?

I guess that the forums pages will be back in a few days then.