Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All Discussion re: Tesla Motors Website & Forums

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My only complaint is that there are lots of pictures of kids...even some that don't have a driver's license. As a self-appointed representative of the other side of the age spectrum, and of those who are no longer contributing to the workforce, I must ask for a token photo.:wink: Surely there is one in Tesla's archive.

My only complaint is that there are lots of pictures of kids...even some that don't have a driver's license. As a self-appointed representative of the other side of the age spectrum, and of those who are no longer contributing to the workforce, I must ask for a token photo.:wink: Surely there is one in Tesla's archive.
That's a tricky thing in marketing. It's kind of like opening a club and having young fit-looking bouncers vs. grayed grumpy retired military at the door. The latter is more effective at actual protection, while the former attracts the next generation inside.

Ditto, not a fan of the new look. For a company that prides itself on the clean, minimalist interior of their vehicle, this new site is *way* too busy...

Looks like they tossed it to a winter break intern to design and execute. If I'm focusing so much on these people, why isn't there a story behind each of these items. At the very least I want to click on a scene and learn more about it (and I'm really stretching here). This doesn't reflect well on the company and is a significant departure from the brand standards that they've built up over the past few years.

I do, however, like the idea of moving toward portraying people and how they interact with the car. Smiling faces are good. The trick is how to focus on both the engineering and design of the vehicle and the passion that all of us feel toward the car.

Because it's poorly executed ... not the biggest deal in the grand scheme of things but people are passionate about Tesla.

still better visually than the Model X invites from last year. I think Elon did those himself.

Tesla-Model-X-invite.jpg