Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All theater apps out of sync

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have read every thread on this and still have no solution. I've searched the web for answers and so far, have found none. Here is the problem, Netflix, Disney, Hulu, doesn't matter, all are out of sync between audio and video. I have tried this in big cities where ATT has lots of towers and in the country and there is no difference. I have rebooted so many times it's just silly and not once has the sync between video and audio been improved. I have a 2022 with (unfortunately) the older processor, not the new AMD. I have even tried this while connected to my very fast home WiFi network and still have out of sync persist. Is there a solution to this? Does anyone have a useful suggestion?
Thanks!
2022 Model 3LR with premium connectivity.

You must be on a current-ish software, I'm guessing. I have found that re-launching or even rebooting has solved the issue. I also found that using the www.abettertheater.com portal through the web browser, to launch my streaming apps, keeps everyone in sync. I noticed this particularly when using Prime Video. Just some ideas to bounce around. Good luck.
Thank you for the reply. I just had an update this week. So, just to clarify, I just open the web browser and go to that website and can launch my streaming apps from it? If that will solve it I would be satisfied with that. I'll try it this weekend. Rebooting and relaunching have not worked so far. Thanks again.

Thank you for the reply. I just had an update this week. So, just to clarify, I just open the web browser and go to that website and can launch my streaming apps from it? If that will solve it I would be satisfied with that. I'll try it this weekend. Rebooting and relaunching have not worked so far. Thanks again.
You will need to authenticate into Disney, Prime Video, Netflix, etc, but I have found that it works great. I have yet to try Sirius on it, but I am sure it would work as well.