Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All Used Model X Priced the SAME!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure what is going on but all used 100D Model Xs are priced exactly the same. (See attached).

This is a significant discount from where they were prices yesterday (~$15k-$25k discount vs yesterday's pirices).

My guess is that this is a system error but I jumped on the anomaly and put in an order for one of the used Model Xs with over 1k miles.

I think the system is reacting strangely the price changes announced today.

Attachments

• model x.jpg
    model x.jpg
    431.5 KB · Views: 155
Reactions: VikH
Could also be cancelled orders or declined because not the right configurations.

I'm so torn between a MX Long Range Raven with 20 inch wheels or this MX 100D non-raven with 22 Onyx Wheels White on White for $82,900 I put a deposit on. The price difference is roughly $7000. I read that whole thread about raven delivery and the efficiency and how it's better and the suspension being much better. First MX. Don't know what to do!!!!!!

I'm so torn between a MX Long Range Raven with 20 inch wheels or this MX 100D non-raven with 22 Onyx Wheels White on White for $82,900 I put a deposit on. The price difference is roughly $7000. I read that whole thread about raven delivery and the efficiency and how it's better and the suspension being much better. First MX. Don't know what to do!!!!!!

You can get the 22" cheap on this site and Ebay, cheaper than what Tesla sells them for or adds to the price.

$7000 is a tough call. There were some with FSD this morning. If you have gotten one of those, it would have been $12000 difference.