Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Almost Perfect @ Paramus

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up my Y on Saturday from the Paramus, NJ SC and long story short the car was nearly perfect and the delivery experience couldn't be better.

We arrived on the dot at the appointment time. The DA brought the car out in about 5 minutes and gave me plenty of time to inspect the car inside and out. All I had to do was sign the paperwork when I was ready. Given that this was my second attempt (after this: Asked for a new VIN), I was a bit anxious. There were a couple of cosmetic issues but most were able to be resolved after detailing. I spent 20 minutes in the waiting room and it was done, looked much better.

Side Note: We were rudely interrupted by the incessant honking of a Trump parade on Route 17.

Three issues remain:
  1. Paint imperfection on one of the doors (painted over with the wrong white)
  2. Misaligned trunk
  3. Driver door doesn't close on first attempt (I always need to slam it).
IMG_3357 - Copy.JPG IMG_3183 - Copy.jpg

I was told to make a service appointment and attach the pictures. I am hoping these concerns will be addressed

I picked up my Y on Saturday from the Paramus, NJ SC and long story short the car was nearly perfect and the delivery experience couldn't be better.

We arrived on the dot at the appointment time. The DA brought the car out in about 5 minutes and gave me plenty of time to inspect the car inside and out. All I had to do was sign the paperwork when I was ready. Given that this was my second attempt (after this: Asked for a new VIN), I was a bit anxious. There were a couple of cosmetic issues but most were able to be resolved after detailing. I spent 20 minutes in the waiting room and it was done, looked much better.

Side Note: We were rudely interrupted by the incessant honking of a Trump parade on Route 17.

Three issues remain:
  1. Paint imperfection on one of the doors (painted over with the wrong white)
  2. Misaligned trunk
  3. Driver door doesn't close on first attempt (I always need to slam it).
View attachment 594310 View attachment 594312

I was told to make a service appointment and attach the pictures. I am hoping these concerns will be addressed

There are enough Trump people to have a parade in NJ?