Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Am I supposed to receive an e-mail confirmation or?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is mine ... I am guessing that the 107 prefix is the owner priority order, and 108 is non priority.
(The Tesla rep told me that you must own 2 cars to get 2 priority orders ... 1 car gets 1 priority order)

upload_2016-4-1_10-27-13.png

So I ordered online at 10:28 EST last night. Got the reservation message but I can't log into MyTesla other than sign in. It keeps bouncing to the order screen. I haven't received any email confirmation. My CC has a pending charge. Should I be worried?

So I ordered online at 10:28 EST last night. Got the reservation message but I can't log into MyTesla other than sign in. It keeps bouncing to the order screen. I haven't received any email confirmation. My CC has a pending charge. Should I be worried?

Same as you here... still waiting for confirmation e-mail, showing of CC transaction and access to myTesla...
Reservation done around 10:30 EST...

FYI, for those who tried to create an account on MyTesla and keep getting redirected back to the home page, it took me way to long to figure out that there was an email confirmation for the MyTesla account waiting for me in my email. Once I confirmed my email address, the link to sign into MyTesla worked fine and I could see my reservation number (still no confirmation email on my reservation though).

Go to www.teslamotors.com/models then click on "my tesla" (upper right corner). You probably have something stale in your browser.

Go to www.teslamotors.com/models then click on "my tesla" (upper right corner). You probably have something stale in your browser.

Unfortunately I have the same problem. I reserved about midday today, got the message "Reservation completed successfully" (or something to that effect), but other than that, nothing. Credit card doesn't show anything yet, no email confirmation, and when I try logging in to MyTesla, it always takes me back to the reservation page.

By the way, which credit cards does Tesla accept?
It doesn't say so anywhere on the reservation form or anywhere else that I could find.

I know I said I wasn't going to reserve one... but after last night's presentation and the number of reservations rapidly growing, wife and I started getting concerned that they could end up booking the first couple years of production in reservations and that might impact our plans. So, we threw down for a reservation at about 9:30pm Pacific. So far, I have a pending charge on my card, no e-mail, and nothing in My Tesla as of this morning. I can't really check My Tesla now for an update since it appears that their site is getting hammered (timeout errors).

It's refundable, so it couldn't hurt to have a reservation as a hedge of sorts...

I know I said I wasn't going to reserve one... but after last night's presentation and the number of reservations rapidly growing, wife and I started getting concerned that they could end up booking the first couple years of production in reservations and that might impact our plans. So, we threw down for a reservation at about 9:30pm Pacific. So far, I have a pending charge on my card, no e-mail, and nothing in My Tesla as of this morning. I can't really check My Tesla now for an update since it appears that their site is getting hammered (timeout errors).

It's refundable, so it couldn't hurt to have a reservation as a hedge of sorts...

I am in the same boat. All I have is a pending charge to Tesla Motors. Nothing else. I want to make sure I did not make any errors during my check out last night and be sure I have the reservation. Even though as an online order member we are probably in the bottom of the sales queue. Plus I am on the East Coast. :(

I am in the same boat. All I have is a pending charge to Tesla Motors. Nothing else. I want to make sure I did not make any errors during my check out last night and be sure I have the reservation. Even though as an online order member we are probably in the bottom of the sales queue. Plus I am on the East Coast. :(

To be fair, I'm pretty sure Tesla is swamped... I mean, it even seemed like the Tesla app was slow to launch this morning (it hung on the login phase which, if it uses the same system as the My Tesla site to authenticate user logins, makes sense). It took almost a half hour before I could get the app to log in and finally reach a point where it would ping my S.

To be fair, I'm pretty sure Tesla is swamped... I mean, it even seemed like the Tesla app was slow to launch this morning (it hung on the login phase which, if it uses the same system as the My Tesla site to authenticate user logins, makes sense). It took almost a half hour before I could get the app to log in and finally reach a point where it would ping my S.

I am sure they are swamped. It's just a fairly long delay from order to acknowledging one was placed. I just want to know I have the option of getting one before 2019. :p

Ordered 2 at 10:28 EST (7:28PST).

Charge showed pending on Discover almost right away.
E-mail just showed up at 3:15PM EST
MyTesla page is likely swamped so I'll stop trying and save the bandwidth for folks trying to reserve.

Assuming my spot in line starts at 7:28PM PST on 3/31 and not today at 3:15PM right?