Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Am I supposed to receive an e-mail confirmation or?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also am wondering this as well. I did not receive a confirmation email. I thought I saw on the screen that it said they will be sending out confirmation emails within 24 hours. Can anyone else on the east coast confirm they reserved and also *didn't* get an email yet?

Yeah. Got my email not too long ago
Screenshot_20160331-103813~2.png

Placed order at about 10:20 AM, email came through a few minutes later for creating a password on the tesla site. I created it, then got an email with a confirmation. Not sure if creating it spurred the confirmation, I think not and the confirmation would have come anyway. But then I was able to log into my account and see my reservation number.

Granted, I got lucky and was able to do it in Italy in person for a US delivery because I'm traveling. So the system traffic was low since the US stores hadn't opened yet.

Their IT is definitely getting hammered, tesla.com and the My Tesla area is clearly quite slow and they did give themselves 24 hours to get the email to you. I'm sure it will come. My charge was approved and shows in my bank, but it will be nice when I see stuff in the My Tesla part of the website. ;)

Hi folks,

my son (12) and I have put down our reservation today 03/31st/2016 11:56 MESZ and visited the really remarkable railroad museum in Nuremberg after we have made our first step to finish OUR steam-engine age. A wonderful day, simply a perfect day ... :)

Best regards from Germany

Josh