Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AMD Ryzen & 12v Batteries now shipping in US Y & 3!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

Among several Reddit posts also with VIN 376+ coming with INTEL now randomly produced the last couple days
Thanks. I looked at that Reddit threat and found two people (one with multiple posts) who based the Intel conclusion on calls with their SA, which, I think has been clearly established, are not always reliable. I'll wait to panic until there is a recent build and confirmed delivery with an Intel chip.

There will always be something new around the corner with Tesla. Order the car when you need it or you will wait forever :)
I owned a m3p for 2 years., so I understand Tesla very well Im not going to pay a $67k car when there is this many large changes around the corner. If you want to give me $67k then by all means I will buy whatever, but I work very hard for my cash. I will patiently wait for the new pack.

Reactions: 907XCP
As of now the answer is no unless Tesla produces a different spec MCU3 board that can accept an input voltage of 12V (vs the 16V or so produced by the new Li-Ion accessory battery). If you're going to keep your car that long my recommendation would to be hold out for one that has a Ryzen MCU as it will have plenty of horsepower for years to come @TeaslaTX.

FHulvm8UYAQjuPS.jpg

Just took delivery of a LRMY on March 3 in Ft Meyers FL. Manufactured February 22 F379xxx. Has the Li-ion battery BUT the old Intel Atom MCU. Passenger left rear door poorly mounted just exactly like my Sept 2020 MYP! Otherwise its sweet!
Interesting that it had the Li 12V. Do you have the icon for the wiper heaters (not that you will ever need them in FL)?

Just took delivery of a LRMY on March 3 in Ft Meyers FL. Manufactured February 22 F379xxx. Has the Li-ion battery BUT the old Intel Atom MCU. Passenger left rear door poorly mounted just exactly like my Sept 2020 MYP! Otherwise its sweet!
Mine is 373, Feb 2022 build as well.
Said AMD on the screen, but not sure how to confirm the battery type

that is weird they are still mix intel and amd in Feb