Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not to stir the feature pot even more, but has anyone seen a delivery with cooled seats? The Model Y manual still refers to the ability to turn on cooled seats, but to my knowledge no one has cooled seats in their MYLR or MYP. Is it possible that the hardware is there, and it could come in a software update? (kind of like how the SR M3 has heated back seats that can be enabled through a paid software upgrade)

Not to stir the feature pot even more, but has anyone seen a delivery with cooled seats? The Model Y manual still refers to the ability to turn on cooled seats, but to my knowledge no one has cooled seats in their MYLR or MYP. Is it possible that the hardware is there, and it could come in a software update? (kind of like how the SR M3 has heated back seats that can be enabled through a paid software upgrade)
There is no such thing as cooled seats for Model Y. It was a copy-paste mistake. They copied Model S’s manual where it talked about v11 and simply pasted it on Model Y’s manual.

There is no such things as cooled seats for Model Y. It was a copy paste mistake. They copied Model S’s manual where it talked about v11 and simply pasted it on Model Y’s manual.
That's what I figured, but it does seem odd that it's not been corrected. I saw mention of it weeks ago on twitter, and just checked a few minutes ago and it's still there. If it was a copy/paste error, you would think someone would've addressed it once it was pointed out online.

I wonder how those poor Intel Model Ys feel about being dumped day after day. Nobody wants them.
LOL, i was thinking of it! reminded me of Friends episode where phoebe is concerned for the rejected christmas trees.

Attachments

• DpR_hn.gif
    DpR_hn.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 81
  • giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 57
  • Funny
Reactions: blodg1 and goin2drt
SoCal +1

My EDD just went from 2/2-2/12 to 2/7-3/7...... I confirmed two weeks ago with my SA and another rep, and both said they see the first week of February. I even called yesterday after hitting the first date of the EDD window the second time, and the rep said first week still... and now this

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS COMPANY?!?!
Just received a text from Tesla: "As we prepare for the arrival of your new Tesla, we welcome you to get to know your Tesla by visiting our website......" Hopefully this means another start of West Coast's turn, but if not, this message of giving hope is just going to end up torturing us more...

WHY??!! TESLA, WHY??

That's what I figured, but it does seem odd that it's not been corrected. I saw mention of it weeks ago on twitter, and just checked a few minutes ago and it's still there. If it was a copy/paste error, you would think someone would've addressed it once it was pointed out online.
The seat upholstery would have to be perforated for them to be ventilated, I'm sure we'd see photos all over the internet the second something like that shipped in a Y.

Reactions: 907XCP
Anyone recieved vin 379 build confirming if AMD is in it? It seems like some people are getting Intel build. I dont care about other stuff but Processor is something that I only care about.
i have a Vin 374xxx build date was 2/3/2022 Deliver appt 2/28 in west palm beach, fl.
My SA just answered 7 questions i sent and here are the answers to the
couple of questions:

1. Build date at the factory?
2. AMD Rizen chip???
3. Double pane glass on front doors and rear hatch window glass?
4. 12 volt Li-on battery?
5. Heated steering wheel?
6. Heated Windshield Wipers?
7. type of tires? Michelin All Season? or Pirelli ?

Answer today :
Hi Bill
Answers to your questions above:
  1. Feb 3rd
  2. 2-6. Yes
  3. 7. Michelin
Please arrive to your appointment at 12pm, if there is availability any sooner you will be notified.

We do not receive direct calls to the service center, please have confidence in speaking with our call center as they are meant to assist you with any questions you may have.

Tallia McCarty
Tesla Advisor
5544 Okeechobee Blvd, West Palm Beach 33417

I hope this is factual but will know for sure on 2/28 when i take delivery

Last edited:
i have a Vin 374xxx build date was 2/3/2022 Deliver appt 2/28 in west palm beach, fl.
couple of questions:

2. AMD Rizen chip???
3. Double pane glass on front doors and rear glass?

Answer today :
Hi Bill
  1. Feb 3rd
  2. 2-6. Yes
  3. 7. Michelin
Please arrive to your appointment at 12pm, if there is availability any sooner you will be notified.

We do not receive direct calls to the service center, please have confidence in speaking with our call center as they are meant to assist you with any questions you may have.

Tallia McCarty
Tesla Advisor
5544 Okeechobee Blvd, West Palm Beach 33417

AMD since it was built last week. No such part as dual pane rear door glass.

Reactions: mmatlock
couple of questions:

2. AMD Rizen chip???
3. Double pane glass on front doors and rear glass?

Answer today :
Hi Bill
  1. Feb 3rd
  2. 2-6. Yes
  3. 7. Michelin

Will be interested to see once you pickup. I don't think there has been a confirmed MYP with rear dual pane glass or heated wipers. Doesn't mean you should assume all answers are incorrect from the SA but I'd be surprised if those two were true.

Reactions: goin2drt