Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Among Exotics My Tesla Gets Much Attention At Ace Cafe Orlando

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Among Lambos, monster trucks etc. my daily driver get's tons of attention at Ace Cafe Orlando! BTW if your in Orlando this motorsports themed club/restaurant(based on England's biker/rock and roll club) is so fun! Depending on the night you can check out of wide variety of cool rides and of course show and tell your Tesla!

Attachments

• IMG_3791.JPG
    IMG_3791.JPG
    524.1 KB · Views: 137
Wow... funny, here in the Bay Area (CA), Tesla's are like Honda's -- just another car. It sure didn't feel that way when I wrote that big check, but then again, I didn't get it for show/splash. They are... everywhere!

That said, it does make an impression when those ICE folks (Mustangs, Challengers, Vettes, etc.) rev it up a bit at the light... and then I leave them in the dust!

There was a lambo and a mclaren parked up front at valet at the spot we were at last night. Since i still don’t have the tesla, I imagined what valet would do with my tesla. Sadly, i concluded they would just run it into the garage with the rest of the boring $100,000 sedans.