Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Android Problems With First Call

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, this is odd. When I first get into my S and try to make a phone call using Bluetooth connecting to my Android, the first call I make has no audio. I cannot hear the call being made. I believe the person I call can hear me, but I cannot hear anything... no ringing, no talk. The call timer is active and it looks like the call is going through. When I hang up the phone and call again, and for every call after during the same drive, the audio works just fine.

This is a relatively new issue (perhaps over the past 9 months).

Any insight would be appreciated.

So, this is odd. When I first get into my S and try to make a phone call using Bluetooth connecting to my Android, the first call I make has no audio. I cannot hear the call being made. I believe the person I call can hear me, but I cannot hear anything... no ringing, no talk. The call timer is active and it looks like the call is going through. When I hang up the phone and call again, and for every call after during the same drive, the audio works just fine.

This is a relatively new issue (perhaps over the past 9 months).

Any insight would be appreciated.

I have the exact same symptoms with iPhone XS too. Have now given up trying to get it fixed. I make the first call of the drive, hangup immediately and then call again and get on with my life :)

• Disagree
Reactions: PhilDavid