Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Hawaii Tesla owners looking to sell their Model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Rod, I think I've seen you around! Too bad your'e not ready yet - an ocean blue 70D would be perfect for you! Spread the word to any other 40 owners you might know though.

Nani, I spoke with Cheryl last week. She is looking for me, but I need to let Nissan know what I'm doing in just a few weeks. She mentioned that she had a 40 owner that was looking to trade in for a 70D, but he didn't accept Tesla's offer. She was going to give him my contact info but I haven't heard anything back yet.

They have a White 60 service loaner vehicle, but it's just about loaded (Tech w/ Autopilot, HF sound, Pano, Leather, Paint armor), so even after the mileage discount it's still $80k. Too rich for my blood. I'm looking to stay under $50k; so the search for a 40 continues.

Keep looking stoebs! Maybe Papafox will choose to keep his 70D and find a good home for his 40 dark blue :smile:

Well said. I remember going steady with good ole 429, carrying her manuals home from Tesla school, sneaking a peek (or 10) at her late in the night. You all know the story.

I will proudly and happily carry on the love affair.

All I ask is first right of refusal. It looks like Nissan is going to give me a fairly painless 12 month extension on my Leaf lease, and it appears that I'm not obligated to keep it for the whole 12 months, but I can actually turn it in at any point I want.

So...if you're bringing the 70D back to Hawaii in Aug/Sep/Oct time frame, and decide at that point that I'm worthy of your first love, let me know. :wink:

I will proudly and happily carry on the love affair.

All I ask is first right of refusal. It looks like Nissan is going to give me a fairly painless 12 month extension on my Leaf lease, and it appears that I'm not obligated to keep it for the whole 12 months, but I can actually turn it in at any point I want.

So...if you're bringing the 70D back to Hawaii in Aug/Sep/Oct time frame, and decide at that point that I'm worthy of your first love, let me know. :wink:

I'd be glad to let you know my thoughts as the time arrives. No plans right now to bring the 70D back to Hawaii, but who knows if things will change along the way.