Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any M3P Owners Still waiting on there Carbon Fiber Spoiler?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
took delivery of my M3P in November and I am still waiting to get it installed. I have called numerous times and I’ve been told that a Mobile Tech will call me within 24 ours to install it. I never recieved a call. I’ve been told this 3 times and I now feel like I’m getting told what I want to hear. Anyone else waiting?

Got mine in mid-MARCH 2019. I got nathan!

I keep scheduling service appointments and in the notes I just ask " Where is the carbon fibre spoiler that I purchased?" The day of the appointment I always geta text saying that they do not have them and they will reach out when they get one.

took delivery of my M3P in November and I am still waiting to get it installed. I have called numerous times and I’ve been told that a Mobile Tech will call me within 24 ours to install it. I never recieved a call. I’ve been told this 3 times and I now feel like I’m getting told what I want to hear. Anyone else waiting?

I scheduled a tire rotation and mobile tech showed up with a spoiler and badge unannounced. I got my P3D 11/26.