Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Model 3's with White Interior in Canada?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there

I've been waiting for my Model 3 (LR AWD 19" Black with White Interior) for a while now, and a Tesla rep mentioned part of the problem is the White Interior, that they haven't been delivering any at all in Canada.

That seems hard to believe, not only that they haven't been delivering them here, but also why the heck they'd keep my order open if there's no intention to bring white here soon.

So on that note, does anyone know of any M3's with White Interior in Canada?

Cheers
Bruce

Hi there car- and his car was from Canada ? How long have you been waiting ?

Yes. It was registered in BC. He took delivery in Vancouver. I've been waiting for mine since May 1st.

Also have a look at the tracking spreadsheet. There have been a number of white interiors delivered to Canada on there. Also EV-CPO hunter shows inventory Performance with white interiors available in Canada.

• Love
Reactions: brucerags
Hi there

I've been waiting for my Model 3 (LR AWD 19" Black with White Interior) for a while now, and a Tesla rep mentioned part of the problem is the White Interior, that they haven't been delivering any at all in Canada.

That seems hard to believe, not only that they haven't been delivering them here, but also why the heck they'd keep my order open if there's no intention to bring white here soon.

So on that note, does anyone know of any M3's with White Interior in Canada?

Cheers
Bruce
My order is blue with white interior. I called Tesla today and apparently the car is supposed to arrive in Vancouver tonight with May 29 delivery. I ordered on April 22. Fingers crossed that I get a call/email soon for pickup.

My order is blue with white interior. I called Tesla today and apparently the car is supposed to arrive in Vancouver tonight with May 29 delivery. I ordered on April 22. Fingers crossed that I get a call/email soon for pickup.

Do you have a VIN? Hopefully my blue/white AWD arrives with it! I don’t have a VIN yet though. Not sure if they’re assigned before or after they’re imported into Canada

Ordered red LR AWD w/ white interior on March 3rd in Vancouver, still no VIN, but on the reports on another thread of this particular config rolling off the Fremont line (someone picked up at the factory), so good news that they are at least being produced now.

Check the spreadsheet for the best answer to this question.

Good luck,
Bill

Do you have a VIN? Hopefully my blue/white AWD arrives with it! I don’t have a VIN yet though. Not sure if they’re assigned before or after they’re imported into Canada
VINs are assigned as they come off the production lines and into short term inventory for shipping distribution.
For Toronto it then takes about 10 days to arrive here. For B.C. it should only be a few days. I ordered my blue / white SR+ March 2nd, and it is in transit to Toronto now.

I'm from London Ontario, my Local Tesla dealer is Oakville.
I ordered on March 23rd, black SR plus, with white interior.
I finally have a delivery date!!! June 7th in Oakville.
That will be 11 weeks from order to delivery!
I think the delay is mainly because of the white interior. If I wanted a black with a black interior I would have taken delivery long ago.

Can't wait.

I'm from London Ontario, my Local Tesla dealer is Oakville.
I ordered on March 23rd, black SR plus, with white interior.
I finally have a delivery date!!! June 7th in Oakville.
That will be 11 weeks from order to delivery!
I think the delay is mainly because of the white interior. If I wanted a black with a black interior I would have taken delivery long ago.

Can't wait.

Excellent!!! I'm in Toronto and ordered Black SR+ with white interior and FSD on May 3rd. Hoping it's on the same truck as yours and Kmartyn and usernym! I don't want to wait any longer!

Reactions: Kmartyn
I just saw a blue on white model 3 at Yorkdale last night it was a rwd not a performance. So they exist and they are def coming in with all these delivery dates set for the beginning of june onwards.

I ordered March 2nd and have a dd for June 6th at Oakville. Red/white 19" Sr+ / FSD.

• Informative
Reactions: van_smile
I just saw a blue on white model 3 at Yorkdale last night it was a rwd not a performance. So they exist and they are def coming in with all these delivery dates set for the beginning of june onwards.

I ordered March 2nd and have a dd for June 6th at Oakville. Red/white 19" Sr+ / FSD.

Was just at Yorkdale for lunch today. Saw a model 3 Red w Black Long Range.

Reactions: torontohm3wait
Finallllyyy! Happy for you. When is the delivery date?
The website says June 4th, but my (now responsive) DA said that was automated and unlikely - I'm out of town (on the road trip that was supposed to be in my new M3 but oh well) until the 10th. He said it will be ready for my return.

You're next in the queue for the true Canadian red 'n white config, fingers crossed for you!

Reactions: torontohm3wait