Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Model 3's with White Interior in Canada?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
5567FD10-80D0-41DF-B6EF-E105291E4F08.jpeg

These arrived yesterday. Still no shipment notification on my ordered wall connector.

Reactions: Mr X
Ordered 6/22
LR AWD white/white 19” FSD
no VIN in source code
Toronto, Canada

It will be interesting to see the lead time on orders than did not make the end of 2nd quarter push. Tesla was supposed to build North American inventory before switching to European production a little later this month. Trying to unwind the quarterly waves of deliveries. If successful July deliveries should be good.

It will be interesting to see the lead time on orders than did not make the end of 2nd quarter push. Tesla was supposed to build North American inventory before switching to European production a little later this month. Trying to unwind the quarterly waves of deliveries. If successful July deliveries should be good.

I was(am) one of those. Ordered SR+ black with White Interior on May 25. Still no delivery date/ VIN.

I was(am) one of those. Ordered SR+ black with White Interior on May 25. Still no delivery date/ VIN.
Interesting that a May order did not ship for the end of June. Must be the color combo. White interior has delayed a lot of deliveries. I had to wait 97 days for my blue with white, as I did not make the first quarter end, and spilled over to the second. Worth the wait for white.

• Informative
Reactions: neroden
Interesting that a May order did not ship for the end of June. Must be the color combo. White interior has delayed a lot of deliveries. I had to wait 97 days for my blue with white, as I did not make the first quarter end, and spilled over to the second. Worth the wait for white.
I’ve heard from more than one Tesla DA that they save the majority of the white interiors for the performance models and to a lesser extent the AWD non P. I’m not sure if that’s accurate but it seems like it might be.

• Informative
Reactions: neroden

Honestly, I was surprised as well - I thought with the push for the end of the quarter that I would have received it. Now I'm concerned I will slip into August or September as it seems that their focus is on Europe/China production this month.

I’ve heard from more than one Tesla DA that they save the majority of the white interiors for the performance models and to a lesser extent the AWD non P. I’m not sure if that’s accurate but it seems like it might be.

FWIW, I’ve been to the Oakville store a bunch of times recently, and I’ve seen several white interiors - and all of them were either dual motor or performance. Actually one was LR RWD as well.

• Informative
Reactions: LEON3
Honestly, I was surprised as well - I thought with the push for the end of the quarter that I would have received it. Now I'm concerned I will slip into August or September as it seems that their focus is on Europe/China production this month.

That seems like a valid concern. Based on their past quarterly patterns, they will stop building to North American spec, in about a week. If you don’t have a VIN just after that, you could be September. However Elon has said they want to smooth out these quarterly waves. I assumed that meant they would build some significant inventory going into July.