Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Model X's delivered in Eastern Canada Yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've got an Xpel front wrap scheduled along with CQuartz. I have been debating just doing the whole thing and not the CQuartz but I hate to admit it, but I'm prone to tiny dings here and there (often at the cottage) and if it was wrapped, I wouldn't be able to get my touch up guy to spot fix as easily without having to remove the wrap on that panel.

If I were to start all over, I'd have to seriously think about the blue with a matte xpel full wrap. Looks amazing!

I have a white on white coming so no point in the matte on mine.

Gentlemen, this will probably be the last vehicle We will ever purchase. Presently, our only daily vehicle, a 1978 Impala, will again, be relegated to second car use, although used in both summer & winter. We purchased the Impala new for $7,945. I have joined a local Classic car club this year to demonstrate to others how maintenance of a vehicle is the key to longevity. For some unknown reasons, many of the club members asked me to bring the Tesla over to the club's weekly "show & shine". It was at the show that I was introduced to a red Miata, displaying a front hood and bumper wrapped with Sun Tek. I twas impossible for me to detect a different between the wrapped section & the rest of the car. I was sold.
Although I don't like the Matte finish, it is currently very popular & I learned that a wrap can be done in either gloss or matte in many different colours. I went with the full wrap for 2 reasons. One, the cost is a small percentage of the price paid for the Model X. Two, groceries shopping carts usually mark the vehicle along the sides.
If by chance my Impala does not last the 50 years that I expect, I will be buying a Model 3 as a replacement & yes I probably will get a full wrap.