Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Model X's delivered in Eastern Canada Yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am so jealous. I was told mine is in California. It has left the factory and was in Richmond California getting ready to start moving. Looks like my configuration as well. Sig red with tan leather seats.
Ours must be on the same truck. Mine showed in California as well. Predicting arrival on the 23rd.
Sig red and tan seats too.
Did you get 6 or 7 passenger? What about Ludicrous?

Ours must be on the same truck. Mine showed in California as well. Predicting arrival on the 23rd.
Sig red and tan seats too.
Did you get 6 or 7 passenger? What about Ludicrous?
When you say it showed as in California, does that mean that your "mytesla" updates? J.M. Is the only person giving me updates when I email him. Otherwise mytesla still says the same thing "in queue." Mytesla never changes :(

FYI guys your X won't show up in your app until after delivery. It can take anywhere from a few hours to a day or 2.

After talking to my DS earlier on the phone today, I learned that my 90D MX won't be arriving until July :(
The only MX's to arrive at Lawrence are Signatures. They were still unloading more off the truck today. None of the cars they got are for test drives yet though.

Good news (for me) though.. My car has been built! :D My DS "pinged" my car and it pinged back, signifying that it complete production, but is still in the inspections and testing process.

For you Sig owners, J.M. said he will be quite busy with the actual customer deliveries for the next 2 weeks, so most of you should be getting your MX's soon. :p

I have a feeling that mine won't be here before end of month either. My car has been completed and is in QC too. Then it's to be shipped on a truck which takes 7-10 days I'm told (to Montreal). My DS says that shipping can take as little as 3 days when they hire two drivers to stay on the road 24 hours a day. My problem is that if it arrives during the week, I probably won't be able to take delivery until the weekend.